Author Topic: Local Shooter Was Invited To Speak to Australia News About Sutherland  (Read 1365 times)

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
Ted Bonnet is a National and International Champion Action Shooter.  He also is the Match Director/Originator/Owner of our local AASA Fun Shoot.  I've been shooting his matches and attending some of his classes for many years.  He's a very strong supporter of our 2A rights and a knowledgeable good guy.

Ted Bonnet: 
I was invited to interview with Channel 7 Australia to comment on the events in Sutherland and on our 2nd Amendment. .................. 

I don't know when the interview will air,  but if I get a link to the video I'll post it here.  Likely to be interesting.
Link below if it works.  I had trouble getting audio.  Very short interview.  😕

Maybe one of our Australian members can comment about the interview after the Australian broadcast.
Unfortunately, the air date is unknown.  The Sutherland shootings is current events,  so it should be fairly soon.
I posted this to give our DownUnder friends a heads up to look for the broadcast if they are interested.

<https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/37790437/texas-church-gunman-spent-time-in-mental-hospital/>
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 10:42:38 AM by 1SOW »

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
Re: Local Shooter Was Invited To Speak to Australia News About Sutherland
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 10:50:43 AM »
They only aired a few seconds of Ted's comments,  but I'll see if I can post the whole interview.😕.

UTube video coming when uploaded. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:20:37 AM by 1SOW »

anything