Author Topic: Need PN for Czechmate thread insert for C-more  (Read 765 times)

Offline muncie21

Need PN for Czechmate thread insert for C-more
« on: March 30, 2019, 12:44:38 PM »
The optic mount that comes with the Czechmate uses two thread inserts to attach the C-more sight.  Seems that one of these inserts is missing from my pistol.  Looking for a part number  and/or place to purchase replacement from. 

Offline adrian

Re: Need PN for Czechmate thread insert for C-more
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 01:38:06 PM »
     Hiya muncie21 and thanks for the thread. Don't forget to touch bace with a cz smith or their parts dept on monday on their toll free number,as they can also ship it to you. But would like to see a couple pics to illustrate what ,and where the part belongs. Its been years since I put the c-more on my CM and returned the pins,screws to the appropriate baggies in my case. I've got three short fat screws,in one baggie,and two short thin ones with several small hex wrenches in another, and four pins in yet another baggie. No parts numbers listed tho. But the cz smith may like you sending the cutaway diagram pic in the case of the sight and have you circle the area where you feel you are short a part. Cheers. Be well.

Offline muncie21

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 01:57:39 PM »
thanks for the suggestions Adrian.

Notice that the 'nut insert' is missing in the rear (closest to the viewer) hole, in the attached pic.

Offline adrian

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 02:52:18 PM »
     Hiya Muncy and thx for the pic and chiming back in. Looked at my c-more and that base piece was already mounted to my sight when I picked up the gun. I have no clue how I'd even get one out of there. There was no such extra thread in any of the baggies. Those are not even shown on the cut away diagram cz left in the case. But my verbiage to the smith at cz would be, I'm missing one of the two threads of the mount the c-more sits on, and he can't not know what the part is then. Its a big freaking case to, I'd carefully remove all the foam out, feel around all the foams cut outs and maybe it wasn't tightened proper and got loose in the case. If I was bored as hell I'd take it to Ace hardware and see if they had one,or a doable workaround.
Frankly hated that squiggly little red dot and asked Stu at CZC to put a fiber optic on my compensator,no looking back on that idea. Good luck mate. Be well.