Author Topic: SBR Form 1 info  (Read 3816 times)

Offline Asylum9

SBR Form 1 info
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:56:19 PM »
I'm going to be filing a form 1 to sbr my evo. Anyone have the f1 info handy? Manufacturer name, address, country ect?
ApIII%

Offline Silent service

SBR Form 1 info
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:05:44 PM »
I e-filed as an individual on 10/30 and was approved 11/5. Super crazy fast.

I?m moving in right now, so I?ll get you info within a couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mtl111

Re: SBR Form 1 info
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 08:11:22 PM »
Heres my form...with my info blacked out.This should help with what you need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Offline George16

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:16:25 PM »
How did you go about submitting your fingerprints? I?m about to file a form 1 to SBR my MPX and would be happy for any information from you to help me get this done.

Thank you very much.

Offline Asylum9

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 10:25:50 PM »
That's awesome thank you! For some reason I was thinking it was Czech Armory.
As far as fingerprint you still have to mail them in. I would imagine there is a cover letter, control or id # included so they can match them with your app. I haven't made it that far on eForms yet but I'll update when I do.
ApIII%

Offline mtl111

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 08:20:38 AM »
You're welcome! I efiled my Form 1 in 2015 in a gun trust before Obama came up with 41F. I'm currently waiting for another Form 1 to clear on an AR build. This one was a pain and couldn't be efiled.

Offline George16

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 09:25:07 AM »
You're welcome! I efiled my Form 1 in 2015 in a gun trust before Obama came up with 41F. I'm currently waiting for another Form 1 to clear on an AR build. This one was a pain and couldn't be efiled.

Any particular reason why it can?t be efiled?

By the way, who are allowed to do the fingerprints? Can I do it myself when the fingerprint card arrives? Thanks.

Offline mtl111

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 09:36:11 AM »
I have a gun trust, and after they came up with 41F , you can't efile a form 1. I had to do passport photos, 2 fingerprint cards, copies to be sent to the CLEO in my area. It was alot of paperwork compared to the efile I did for the Scorpion.
 I filed the form 1 on the AR at the end of March, its cleared ATF but I'm still waiting on the FBI background check. I also have 2 suppressors I'm waiting for...I dont expect those to be cleared til at least sometime in the spring.

I went to the State Police HQ to do my fingerprints, its close to work so it went quickly.

Offline Asylum9

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 10:07:25 AM »
Yes you can do your own prints and photo.
ApIII%

Offline Border Dave

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 02:31:00 PM »
I don't know about your Scorpion, but mine was made in the Czech Republic and the manufacturer should be listed as CESKA ZBROJOVKA (CZ), CZECH REPUBLIC, NOT CZ-USA.

See this post:  https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=80014.0
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:48:34 PM by Border Dave »

Offline Silent service

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 06:42:30 PM »
When you e file the ATF emails you the cover sheet for your fingerprints. I did my own prints and sent them certified mail. I just cropped a recent photo and saved the file in a 2?x2? size and uploaded. Super easy. So easy I?m gonna drop another stamp next week after I?m moved in.

Offline George16

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 09:55:41 PM »
When you e file the ATF emails you the cover sheet for your fingerprints. I did my own prints and sent them certified mail. I just cropped a recent photo and saved the file in a 2?x2? size and uploaded. Super easy. So easy I?m gonna drop another stamp next week after I?m moved in.

Did they send you the fingerprint form(form-258) along with the cover sheet or did you download the fingerprint form from the website yourself?

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure everything is correct. Thanks.

Offline Silent service

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 10:03:47 PM »

Did they send you the fingerprint form(form-258) along with the cover sheet or did you download the fingerprint form from the website yourself?

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure everything is correct. Thanks.

I bought them off amazon. But after I did that, I figured you can request them from the atf free of charge. Takes less than a week to get them in the mail from the atf.