Author Topic: Polished Stainless Magazine Base Plates?  (Read 754 times)

Offline TobiasRathein

Polished Stainless Magazine Base Plates?
« on: October 08, 2018, 12:08:38 AM »
I picked up a high-polish stainless P-01 today (my goodness is this thing gorgeous -- I'll share pics if I figure out how). My only gripe is the black rubber magazine base plates. They have GOT to go, but it looks like PPD Billet is not currently taking any orders.

Does anyone know where else I might go to acquire high polish base plates? Alternatively, if someone is willing to sell me some that they have I can PayPal right away. Thanks!

Offline tgoldie00

Re: Polished Stainless Magazine Base Plates?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 06:56:00 AM »
Following...

Offline ViperM

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 09:03:01 AM »
I have the PPD baseplates.  You need to check the website everyday.  They only come in stock for a short while about once a week or so.

Here's a pic of mine:

Offline Sango

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 07:12:53 PM »
I had Joe (75Plus) here on the forum make me some. Great guy, they are due to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, and I’ll post pics. Had him make me a set for the Polished P01 and 75’s as well.
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline TobiasRathein

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 11:12:04 PM »
I had Joe (75Plus) here on the forum make me some. Great guy, they are due to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, and I’ll post pics. Had him make me a set for the Polished P01 and 75’s as well.

I'm going to have to message him!

Offline nixorz

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 11:37:04 PM »

Does he make them for the 10rd mags?

Offline Sango

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »

Does he make them for the 10rd mags?

He sure does!! And they are very high quality! It was mail day today, pardon my awful phone photos, but here are the base plates from Joe. They look so much better in person.

Joe’s polished base plates for the P01 and 75B showed up today, along with some spare (16 round for P01 and 18 for the 75) magazines from Greg Cote. Also got a bulk delivery of ammo from ammoman today, so it was a great day!! The base plates from 75plus are top notch craftsmanship, slide on in literally seconds, are very affordable, and look incredible with the finish on the firearm. He’s a great guy, send him a PM and he will make you some for your 10 rounders.

I’ll get some better photos on a mirror surface once my Lok Bogie inverted colored Grips show up for both.

I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Sango

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 10:53:34 PM »
He also accepts PayPal, and ships incredibly fast.
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Sango

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 10:54:28 PM »
Viper,

She’s absolutely GORGEOUS  8)
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Sango

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 11:03:38 PM »

I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Calledflyer

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 03:01:37 PM »
As a brand new Forum member, I wonder if anyone might be kind enough to share thoughts about how to find stainless mag base pads for my 75 B hi polish please?