Author Topic: Appendix Holster (Suppressor Height & Red Dot Compatible)  (Read 1139 times)

Offline ARodPDT117

Appendix Holster (Suppressor Height & Red Dot Compatible)
« on: September 25, 2018, 12:56:46 PM »
Sorry for another holster question, but I am looking for recommendations for a P01 and P07 that will work with tall sights and a milled red dot sight. I sent an email to Bitterroot to see if they could do it but also looking for a kydex option. I appreciate your time. Thanks

Offline larry8061

Re: Appendix Holster (Suppressor Height & Red Dot Compatible)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 10:24:05 PM »
With some basic tools, moderate abilities (and time)  you can make your own....

Offline shookscustoms

• Czech yourself before you wreck yo'self!
    • Shop Shook's Customs - Holsters
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 11:00:43 PM »
Sorry for another holster question, but I am looking for recommendations for a P01 and P07 that will work with tall sights and a milled red dot sight. I sent an email to Bitterroot to see if they could do it but also looking for a kydex option. I appreciate your time. Thanks

Hope I'm not too late. We specialize in kydex holsters for CZs. Tons of appendix QuickShip options!

http://shookscustoms.com/quick-ship-items/in-stock-holsters/

Offline ARodPDT117

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 04:25:12 PM »

Hope I'm not too late. We specialize in kydex holsters for CZs. Tons of appendix QuickShip options!

http://shookscustoms.com/quick-ship-items/in-stock-holsters/

You are definitely to late...I ordered one from you last week and it shipped on Monday I think, lol