Author Topic: Just too hot not to post.  (Read 2163 times)

Offline BG ARMORY

Re: Just too hot not to post.
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2018, 04:04:59 PM »
Looks so clean id swear it was photo shopped.

Well done good sir.

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2018, 02:51:38 PM »
Looks so clean id swear it was photo shopped.

Well done good sir.
Our cerakote guy is -that- good.  :)

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2018, 04:06:24 PM »
Primary machines did my po9 slide what a fantastic job. My Vortex Viper fit so tight you couldn't put a hair in there. They also did a cerakote titanium finish looks awesome.
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline mike72ss

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2018, 07:04:39 PM »
Great work!

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2018, 04:27:56 PM »

Offline fastlane604

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2018, 08:54:11 PM »
Dang!!! Is that your in house slide?
Yes sir, our slide and match barrel.

How many orders would it take to build a slide with a 5" barrel? Your 5" slide on the future full-size frame?  Sweet.

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2018, 10:21:26 PM »

How many orders would it take to build a slide with a 5" barrel? Your 5" slide on the future full-size frame?  Sweet.
When CZ finally hits the market with the P-10F we will have barrels ready immediately along with all of our slide options.

Offline fastlane604

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2018, 11:59:03 PM »

When CZ finally hits the market with the P-10F we will have barrels ready immediately along with all of our slide options.

From what I understand, the P-10 F will have a barrel length of 4.48 inches.  In an email, I asked CZ USA if there were plans for a long slide version with a 5 inch barrel. The answer was "not at this time."  Would you build the slide for a "long slide?"

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2018, 08:07:45 AM »

From what I understand, the P-10 F will have a barrel length of 4.48 inches.  In an email, I asked CZ USA if there were plans for a long slide version with a 5 inch barrel. The answer was "not at this time."  Would you build the slide for a "long slide?"
Doubt the demand would be there, but if it is we’re open to anything. We would have to sell dozens and dozens of slides to even be able to first break even on the r&d and prototyping. Lol

Offline fastlane604

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2018, 09:01:27 AM »

Doubt the demand would be there, but if it is we’re open to anything. We would have to sell dozens and dozens of slides to even be able to first break even on the r&d and prototyping. Lol

Thanks. Just remember, if you become the go to for P-10 long slides, you heard it hear first. ;-)

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2018, 05:47:47 PM »

Offline StuckonGlocks21

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2018, 03:46:47 PM »
I’ve seen the video showing the groups cut in half from the stock barrel. Is the a further accuracy improvement with your slide and barrel together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2018, 05:30:03 PM »
I’ve seen the video showing the groups cut in half from the stock barrel. Is the a further accuracy improvement with your slide and barrel together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. All in the barrel.

Offline Colorado Shooter

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2018, 11:14:36 PM »

I’m a machinist, and I must say that slide is very tastefully designed, unlike the Glock slides everyone hits with an end mill. Photography and lighting are also well done. How about some P-07 slides?

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2018, 11:42:22 PM »

I’m a machinist, and I must say that slide is very tastefully designed, unlike the Glock slides everyone hits with an end mill. Photography and lighting are also well done. How about some P-07 slides?
We do those too. :)

anything