Author Topic: Shadow 2 trigger kit  (Read 514 times)

Offline wts70mc

Shadow 2 trigger kit
« on: October 12, 2018, 11:02:17 AM »
That Cajun Gun Works trigger kit for the shadow 2 is amazing… The single action is incredibly smooth all the way through. And the double action is perfect. The shadow 2, no work, is good but in the double action there’s a little bit of a ledge on the sear as you pull against the wall causing there to be a bit of creep… But the Cajun Gun Works sear has a perfect ledge. The double action feels like glass breaking. I will say that I needed to use the stock recoil spring... initially purchased a lighter (yellow) recoil spring… They don’t sell the 11 pound in the shadow 2 package and that’s probably best, because the stock recoil spring sends the slide back home consistently where as the yellow recoil spring didn’t allow the slide to go back into battery every time.

I was shooting 2 inch groups at 30 yards, granted that was with the Cajun Gun Works bushing as well, but this package is the real deal. Don’t skimp on the bushing. Get it, it helps you reach out a longer at distance. Coupled with the trigger package, I haven’t felt a better option out there (at least in a double and single action gun). I have a p226 legion, Ed Browns,  and a p210 American any they do not hold a candle to this firearm anymore.

Thanks cgw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online schmeky

Re: Shadow 2 trigger kit
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 08:18:33 AM »
wts70mc,

Thank you sir for the unbiased report on the results of your upgrade for the S-2.  Putting your CGW upgraded above the firearms you mentioned is humbling.

Enjoy, and don't worry, we cover the hard parts for the lifetime of the original purchaser.

Offline Sango

Re: Shadow 2 trigger kit
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 11:59:53 PM »
Awesome review!! I’m soon to send off my Shadow 2 for the same package. Glad to hear you’re loving it! It sounds great. My Shadow 2 was in a league of its own right out of the box, then this week I bought a TSO. Needless to say, time to send a little CGW love it’s way to get it caught back up!

I feel like I’m finally happy with my CZ nest as far as numbers and models go. Now it’s time to raise most all of them up a few levels. Definitely want the E conversion for my 97 also, along with a carry package for the Rami, and P07. Then some work to the 75 and P01 also.

2018 was the year of multiplying  8)
2019 will be the year of Cajunizing  O0
CZ TSO .40, CZ Shadow 2 Blk/Blue, CZ Shadow 2 Urban, CZ Scorpion Evo 3 Pistol,  CZ 97 BD .45, CZ SP01, CZ P07 Tactical Urban Grey, CZ P07 Black Tactical, CZ 75 B Polished SS, CZ P01 Polished SS, CZ P09, CZ RAMI D, S&W M&P SII 556 -Furniture/VFG in FDE, DPMS TPR 556, S&W SW22 Victory, FN 5.7, Sig 357