Author Topic: Joined the RAMI club today  (Read 3269 times)

Offline Sango

Joined the RAMI club today
« on: October 23, 2018, 06:59:13 PM »
Stopped into an LGS close to the house that I?d never been in before, really just wanting to browse and look for used, older model CZ?s. They had new ones out the rear end, and had new Ramis for 599 with safety, and 699 for decocker model with night sights. Then I saw it. A used rami, with 14 round extended mag, decocker (my preference), and the night sights on it, for 499. Left with it. Pics soon, range time with it tomorrow. So far I love the lil fella.
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Phlyers13

Re: Joined the RAMI club today
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 07:03:53 PM »
Nice score! 

Offline Sango

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 07:17:44 PM »
Thank you sir!!!

This will ultimately potentially relegate my beloved P07 to option B for CCW.

I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Sango

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 07:20:58 PM »

I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Sango

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 07:25:05 PM »
Partial family portrait (not pictured: SP01, P07 #2, Shadow 2 Urban)

O0 O0
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Sango

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 10:30:13 PM »
Just ordered a few more 14 round extended mags via Greg Cote LLC. Those are a must with my giant Neanderthal paws.
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 12:12:15 AM »
Welcome! I love my chunky little Rami. It shoots super well. I?m used to the grip since it?s so similar to my other CZ?s and it has run flawlessly. Enjoy!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline Sango

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 12:33:43 AM »
Thank you, Scarlett! I?m very excited to go and run it tomorrow. Almost went today for a short trip, but was already planning an outing tomorrow so I held off. Can?t wait to see how it shoots!!  8)
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Sango

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 06:19:40 PM »
The little Rami really impressed!!! Very accurate, and flat shooting for how small it is. This was one 14 round and two 10 round mags right at 6 or 7 yards. Ran about 100 rounds thru it today, really liking it, glad I picked one up. Have a holster on the way for it and two more 14?s, once they arrive, I?ll likely start using it for daily carry. Both DA and SA are smooth and accurate. Lovely little shooter.

Also had a blast with the P09 today. Rapid and double taps are effortless, such a soft shooting pistol. Love that P09.

Good times fellas!!! Was only there about an hour and twenty minutes, but felt like everything I was firing was very dialed in, so called it quits.

I’ve got a few CZ’s...

jerico

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 08:42:27 PM »
Picked up my RAMI BD with pro-package several weeks ago - getting alot of work out at the range - While I am CC my PCR currently, in time this nice little pistol may swap into my EDC rotation by Spring !

Offline Sango

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2018, 10:03:38 PM »
Picked up my RAMI BD with pro-package several weeks ago - getting alot of work out at the range - While I am CC my PCR currently, in time this nice little pistol may swap into my EDC rotation by Spring !

Very nice!! I?m thinking spring for a potential transition myself. Keep shooting, and enjoy those CZ?s! They were born to be worked.  O0
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline 24voltsdc

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2018, 11:26:45 AM »
Congrats on the new RAMI! Welcome to the club. Great little guns.
Where'd you get that polished SS compact. Have one in the full size 75 but have never seen a compact.

Offline dmleininger

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2018, 10:45:41 PM »
Small batch of high polish compacts roll marked P-01 released a couple of months ago.  Lot's of info and additional pictures in the compact 75 section.  I was lucky enough to snag one a couple of months ago.  Cool little pistol.  Sorry for the picture in wrong section.