Author Topic: TFX sights for RAMI  (Read 4434 times)

Offline voodoochile64

TFX sights for RAMI
« on: August 29, 2016, 09:13:41 AM »
I just got my first CZ, after saving over the summer. This pistol is pretty much what I expected, sans the poi. It shoots high and left. I could just drift the sight to correct the azimuth, but the elevation requires that I change the front sight post, or invest in an adjustable rear sight, which might snag clothing.
After researching sight options, I ran into TFX sights, which look awesome. However, I am not sure if they can be fitted to the RAMI, if there is a gunsmith that has fitted these with success. Does anyone have experience with these sights on their RAMI?

Offline indenial

Re: TFX sights for RAMI
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 05:05:56 PM »
I too, would like them for my Rami.  I have asked, researched, and sent my gun to Stuart.  He says it can't be done.  Here endeth the lesson----

Offline hensc

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 05:14:37 PM »
And I have emailed Truglo but they said they current do not have plans to expand beyond 75 variants.

But if enough people asked, surely they will reconsider, right?

Calling all Rami owners to email Truglo, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
75B
PCR
P-10C

Offline tdogg

• Two Alpha!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 06:33:38 PM »
They're not truglo but have different heights!

https://dawsonprecision.com/cz-dovetail-fiber-optic-front-sights/

Cheers,
Toby
This forum rocks!

Offline ESVA_gearhead

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 08:43:42 PM »
I sent Truglo an email asking about the possibility of TFO or TFX sights for the RAMI a couple/few months ago, their response was "At this time we don't have any immediate plans to add any other CZ applications, however we will forward your inquiry to our R&D team". I personally was far more interested in Ameriglo I-Dots when I was searching for night sights for mine, but their response to the same question was a more direct "no" lol. Truglo's response sounded like they would be receptive to the idea if they had more interest or inquiries about them.

Offline Googe1227

• Chiraq CZ Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 10:00:06 PM »
I also sent Truglo an email about a week ago and received the same response.  More RAMI owners needed.

Offline bradleyvail

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 07:38:58 PM »
I also joined many others in emailing TruGlo re: adding the RAMI to their offerings.
Here's hoping...

Offline psion55

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 02:46:08 PM »
After much research and looking around I think that the dovetails cut into the RAMI
are standard Novak pattern.  I ordered a set of Truglo TFX Pro for the Kimber 1911
and they should be here soon.  I'll try to remember to report back when I get them.

Offline psion55

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 11:24:57 AM »
That didn't work.  I'll have to keep looking.

anything