Author Topic: Howdy from Texas  (Read 511 times)

Offline Texf6

Re: Howdy from Texas
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 09:15:34 PM »
Welcome from TX.  Post as you feel called.  Good folks here.

Texf6

Offline Bacliff

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 01:23:19 AM »

Offline Bacliff

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 01:45:50 AM »
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 01:50:15 AM by Bacliff »

Offline Bacliff

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 02:10:52 AM »
Also I had forgotten a few things but was told it was imported and after checking the site here and the foundry in Kansas City. Found Made in Czech Repub. But on the other side it is, CZ-USA Kansas city, Ks so obviously not imported. Nice to have a place dedicated to these guns and learn. Great handgun and love getting it back. Plan on taking it to the range this next Monday. Wife is dying to try it. Apologize for links but plan soon to embed. Been busy lately and rushed. Defintely need to take more images as I break down and clean it tomorrow. Also setting one of my easels up and stand to take better pics. Promise to post some of them after I do so.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:03:55 PM by Bacliff, Reason: Additional info. »

Offline Bacliff

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 02:33:01 PM »
Also I had forgotten a few things but was told it was imported and after checking the site here and the foundry in Kansas City. Found Made in Czech Repub. But on the other side it is, CZ-USA Kansas city, Ks so obviously not imported. Nice to have a place dedicated to these guns and learn. Great handgun and love getting it back. Plan on taking it to the range this next Monday. Wife is dying to try it. Apologize for links but plan soon to embed. Been busy lately and rushed. Defintely need to take more images as I break down and clean it tomorrow. Also setting one of my easels up and stand to take better pics. Promise to post some of them after I do so.

Just found the manual that came with it along with the receipt. Paid 388.00 on 09/30/2005. Will take a pic of it and post when able. Receipt says CZ75B 9MM BLK Poly.

Offline Bacliff

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 06:54:35 PM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 07:05:40 PM by Bacliff »

anything