Author Topic: Czechmate CMore and Mount  (Read 2494 times)

Offline philg80

Czechmate CMore and Mount
« on: October 29, 2018, 12:44:07 AM »
Would anyone be interested in a Czechmate CMore and Mount?  I am looking at doing some trading and if so then I will have one for sale.  Is this something someone would be interested in?  Just gauging interest at this time?

Offline Earl Keese

Re: Czechmate CMore and Mount
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 06:07:24 AM »
You should post this on the classifieds forum.

Offline philg80

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 10:08:09 AM »
I can.  I placed it here because at this moment it is a hypothetical..........I have the following two options.
'
1. I currently have a TS Orange with a Vortex Viper on it..........Do I add an extended barrel and an aftermarket comp.

Or

2. Do I Sell/Trade the TS Orange and buy the Czechmate......and then sell the Cmore and Mount that I don't need.

I hope that explains what I was trying to ask and gauge interest on.
Thanks,

Offline Smatanfy

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 12:14:01 AM »
Each of these stories may not be the same.

Offline George16

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 07:10:35 PM »
Just sell the TSO and buy a czechmate and then sell the cmore/mount. There?s more than just buying a threaded barrel and adding a comp to make your TSO an open gun.

You have to cut by about 1 1/4? off of the TSO dust cover to make that happen. If you decide to do that, you need to relocate the serial number of the TSO frame because it will be impacted when you cut the dust cover. You also will need a reverse plug to connect to the barrel.

This is just some what it entails if you want do it right. Or you can do it your way and just put a threaded barrel with a comp at its end.

Check out kneelingatlas posts in the Brian Enos forum about converting TS/TSO?s into open guns.

I kept my TSO and bought a CM and be done with it. Less headache.

Here?s the link to knellingatlas? thread:
https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/268074-tactical-sports-to-czechmate-conversion/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 10:43:46 PM by George16, Reason: Added link »

anything