Author Topic: licence controlled shoot  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Froggy

• Shooting in the Czech Republic
licence controlled shoot
« on: November 05, 2018, 05:36:53 PM »
Ahooj,
In order to keep a French shooting licence active and keep our guns, we need to have a controlled/recorded shoot of 40 rounds at 25 meters every 4 months .
I usually rotate & use different guns and this time it was my Cz Shadow?s turn.

I purchased it a while ago second-hand with an unknown rounds counts. By now I added 1,000?s  of mainly Geco without any stoppages.
Saturday was very sunny and I put down the 2 flyers (my 2 first shots) to the sun bouncing on the target.
I love this pistol and truly, except my Glock, have to force myself to leave it in the safe to give the others a chance of a trip to the range   ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:45:26 PM by Froggy »

Offline Beak Boater

Re: licence controlled shoot
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 12:30:22 PM »
Wow.....every 4 months? What they think your skills will erode? That's some great shooting at 27 yards for 40 shots. Is that shot offhand or from a rest.
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline Froggy

• Shooting in the Czech Republic
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 06:16:06 PM »
Gun ownership in France is conditional to a licence, a medical approval, a valid shooting club?s membership & regular attendance, hence those 3 minimum per year ?controlled shoots?.  This was off-hand ?boxer/fighting? stance but, how it is shoot is down to the individual preference. Accuracy is irrelevent as long as there are 40 rounds on paper.

Offline GTTom

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 07:00:23 PM »
Great shooting out to 27 yards!