Author Topic: Anyone ever see a Rami like this?  (Read 2937 times)

Offline glock19er

Anyone ever see a Rami like this?
« on: November 07, 2018, 11:16:05 PM »
No grips and slide looks like it has different finish on it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline glock19er

Re: Anyone ever see a Rami like this?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 11:17:53 PM »
Nevermind. I see it's a polymer frame RAMI.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline rbuzz00

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 06:28:33 PM »
I wonder how many of the polymer Rami's are still out there. I had heard that CZ did produce the polymer version of the Rami early after it's introduction, but had problems with the polymer frame so they dropped it and started making them with aluminum alloy frames exclusively.

Since polymer CZ framed pistols are so common today (P-07, P-09 etc) I wonder what problems stopped CZ from making polymer Rami's. I wonder if polymer Rami's are collectible or more valuable due to their scarcity.

Offline mr o

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 01:40:01 PM »
CZ is still fixing the bulge problem for free on the RAMI P.

Offline Cubic59

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »
I have a Rami polymer in 40 S&W. It has a slight frame bulge, and I sent photos of it to CZ. They offered me nothing. I read comments like the one above, and I shot the crap out of it trying to get it to fail. But the bulge hasn't changed, and the gun shoot flawlessly. It hasn't had a failure in well over 700 rounds that I've put through it. I carry it daily with confidence, and any time I go to the range, it gets at least 50 rounds through it. I don't know if it has any special value, and it ain't for sale. I'm getting ready to do a trigger job on it now, and I can't wait to shoot it when I'm done.

anything