Author Topic: WTS: CZ Scorpion KAK Blade , 1911 plug+guide, goodies for P938  (Read 631 times)

Offline wagon

WTS: CZ Scorpion KAK Blade , 1911 plug+guide, goodies for P938
« on: November 18, 2018, 11:12:20 PM »
Payment by PP (no fee to me) or MO.   Cross post, first “I’ll take it” followed by PM gets it.

1. KAK complete assembly for CZ Scorpion pistol:  Adaptor + Tube + Blade.    Selling the complete assembly as I have since switched direction to folder.   The tube has signs of use, blade and adaptor are in like-new condition.   Function is 100%, no issue in assembling the setup as shown in the photos.   $75 shipped

2.   No name stainless GI spring plug and guide rod foir full size 1911.  Some handling scratch marks on plug.   $15 shipped

3. Goodies for P938.   

* Mark Garrity custom holster, model “IN-CONSPICUOUS I.W.B.”, right hand, cow hide with reinforce mouth band in horse hide.   One of the strongest steel clips used in the industry – and with a reverse hook – my favorite!    Condition is used but still in top notch shape, will probably out last your ownership of the P938..    like it does to me.   LOL.   
  $old

* Factory 7 rounder..  not much to say about it, I barely shot the P938

* Brand new in pack, Wolff spring 31420, reduced power 20#.  Fits both Colt 380 and P938.   Bought it but did not bother to replace the factory main spring.

* Sig factory rubber grip ..used condition,  lost some texture from rubbed against my waist from carrying, nothing wrong with it, still plenty grippy, perfect to those who are on the fence to try out the BRG.    Comes with NEW screws.

package price: $30 shipped all remaining P938 goodies.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:23:42 PM by wagon »

Offline wagon

Re: WTS: CZ Scorpion KAK Blade , 1911 plug+guide, goodies for P938
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 08:17:42 PM »
2/15 update with new items.

anything