Author Topic: PCR stock grips?  (Read 2668 times)

Offline flphotog

Re: PCR stock grips?
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2018, 07:54:33 AM »
I no longer carry the PCR but when I did I had no problems with the stock grips, I actually liked them.

Offline David0408

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2018, 01:22:51 PM »
I no longer carry the PCR but when I did I had no problems with the stock grips, I actually liked them.
What do you carry now?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline nettle

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2018, 08:01:23 PM »
I have had these walnut grips for a couple of weeks but didn't have time to take a photo until today. This photo doesn't really doesn't do these walnut grips justice. It doesn't show all the detail of the grain.

Offline David0408

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2018, 11:46:00 PM »

I really like the Matrix grip from Lok. I have large hands and was worried I wouldn’t like the thin grips but I really do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline maine9mm

• "..go buy a sword.." - God Himself
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2018, 09:25:30 PM »
Smallish hands. Replaced mine with LOK grips. May look into grip tape for the front though. P01 still has the rubber and I like to shoot with it. It's the OD P-01 so I don't plan on carrying it.
75D PCR
P-01 OD
SP-01 Tactical
Sphinx SDP Compact
a few others...

Offline PogoJack

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2018, 10:11:49 PM »
Anyone have experience with aluminum?

Thinking of getting these grips from CZC..

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/grips/compact/cz-75-compact-grips-aluminum-black-checker.html

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Offline David0408

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2018, 07:11:08 PM »
Took the LOK Matrix grips to the range for the first time today. I shot like Josey Wales! Loving the thin grip.

Offline Mick-S

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2018, 08:51:10 AM »
Took the LOK Matrix grips to the range for the first time today. I shot like Josey Wales! Loving the thin grip.

I'm glad you liked them.

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2018, 01:13:02 PM »
I like these, but also like the rubber grips.  Maybe I need to purchase the all steel compact so I can replace its grips with my original PCR rubbers.  If avaible in all stainless (assuming they kept the cheap plastic ones with them) it would be a no-brainer!

The original full size rubbers are back on the Matte Stainless, who was trying these out while waiting for its other brother, CZ85B to return from Cajun Gun Works.

Offline Babalugats

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2018, 06:29:21 PM »
Anyone have experience with aluminum?

Thinking of getting these grips from CZC..

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/grips/compact/cz-75-compact-grips-aluminum-black-checker.html

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Those grips are what I use. They have great feel and are very thin. I'm not sure why exactly, but to my eyes, no matter how nice any given set of wood grips may be, a CZ does not look right with wood.

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2018, 07:04:49 PM »
I do like the feel of the stock rubber grips, however, I don’t like the looks and the rubber is a little “grabby” when carrying concealed.

I have both LOK and CoolHand grips on my P01 Omega, PCR and SP01T. Both brands can be had with the palm swell, which for me I require.

The LOK bogies are more aggressive, but not painfully so for me. The Cool Hand looks better IMO, but both work well for me.
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline TheRedlines

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2018, 09:28:24 PM »
I have bought a few aftermarket grips but continue to go back to the stock rubbers. They just feel perfect in my hands. I don’t have any issues with carrying the stock ones but wish they were a bit better looking. I have a new project with my P-01 and now will try the LOK Palm swell version in a custom color to see if they scratch my itch. I sure hope they will. I’m going to try the palm swell grenade or checkered. Does anyone have an idea as to which will give me the closest feel of the stock grips?

Offline SCmalinois

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2019, 07:25:06 PM »
When I was carrying, I really liked the CZC thin aluminum grips with a little skateboard tape. Fit my hand and came out of the holster perfectly.

Offline RoscoeD

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2019, 02:38:46 AM »
I love the stock rubber grips on my PCR.  Not only the grip but the size fits my hand perfectly. Can't say as I never noticed them snagging but  now that I'm aware of it I'm sure I'll see it and let it bother me 8)

What grips most there match the PCR rubber shape/size?
Roscoe
USAF (retired)
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!
Sig P225 | M11-A1 | P320C [9mm] | P229C SAS [.40] | Colt 1911 | Springfield Range Officer Compact 1911 | CZ 75 D PCR
Springfield M1 Garand | Winchester 1894 Carbine | S&W M&P15 Sport II

Offline Senshan

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2019, 04:07:38 PM »
I have not found any grips that match the feel of CZ rubber grips. The Rosewood ones are just thicker with little in the way of a finger groove. I just took them off last week as they do not fit as precise as the stock ones.

The LOK I have to check out, if they have a palm swell, perhaps.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

anything