Author Topic: PCR stock grips?  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Spad124

Re: PCR stock grips?
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2019, 12:22:53 PM »
If you want the plastic version of the PCR/P0-1 rubber grips that came on the steel framed Compact, Numrich sells them.

Offline sybertag

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2019, 11:01:00 AM »
Personally, I love the look of the deep red coco bolo wood grips on the gun. What I've found after a few years of trying multiple grips (aluminum, VZ, wood, plastic, rubber) is that my grip improves substantially with the soft rubber grips. In my experience the thin aluminium were the worst overall.

For that reason alone, I've switched all of my CZs to the factory rubber grips. Might not look as nice but at the end of the day (for me) a better grip = better shooting and that's what the gun is for, right?
CZ 75D PCR
CZ 75 (CGW Pro Package, White Cerakote w/ Black Controls)
CZ 75B 40S&W (CGW Defensive Carry Package, Blue Cerakote)
CZ Kadet II
CZ RAMI B
CZ SP01 Tactical FDE
CZ RAMI BD
CZ 75D PCR (2)
CZ 75D Railed Compact
CZ 85
CZ 82
CZ 70
CZ P01 OD Green

Offline czdrifter

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2019, 06:57:50 PM »
I agree that the Cocobolo wood grips (1/2 checkered) look great on the PCR and that the original rubber grips feel much better and provide a better grip. I have both. As I understand it the LOK palm swell grips are the same size and shape as the rubber grips. Might have to try a set of LOK palm swells to see if I can get grips that look AND feel great. I have read a lot of good things about LOK. 

anything