Author Topic: Got the Call Today From Cajun Gun Works  (Read 509 times)

Offline Beak Boater

Got the Call Today From Cajun Gun Works
« on: November 28, 2018, 07:32:11 PM »
David called and said my 75B was done. Went over the build, Pro Package and trijicon sights. Should be here on Fri. just in time to make a trip to the range. Feel like Christmas came a little early this year. Cant wait to shoot it.
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline Phlyers13

Re: Got the Call Today From Cajun Gun Works
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 07:58:02 PM »
Awesome!  The next 2 days are going to take forever! 

Offline Rickytick

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 11:26:35 PM »
Pics please--------- if Friday ever gets here.

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 10:20:07 PM »
Congrats, I had David work on 2 CZs( PCR, P01 Omega)  for me, completely satisfied. I’ll be sending my SP01T next year for sure.

Let us know your impressions
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline Beak Boater

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 09:12:57 PM »
Fed Ex got their a little too late to shoot my Cajun 75B on Fri. So made the trip over to the range on Sat. Morning. I have to say....David took a gun that good to a whole different level. Always like the 75B, the gun just felt right, mechanically is was very accurate, but the trigger pull was long and heavy, the reset was also pretty long.
What a joy to shoot now. Trigger is 3.10 lbs/oz, the reset is less than a couple of millimeters. When the trigger breaks is just as smooth as anything that I have shot. I have a Sp-01 Shadow Target and a PCR Pro-Tek 1 from the CZ Custom shop as a comparison. Stuart and the guys do great work at CZC. Not going to start a war, but Cajun's work is every bit as good as CZC based on the pistol I just got back.
Its nice have two quality CZ Smith options if needed.  To say I am pleased wouldn't even start to describe how happy I am with the build. Thanks David.
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 12:22:48 PM »
Congrats!- thanks for the follow up.
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline jberke

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 11:23:31 PM »
Choices are always nice. 
But nothing like a good trigger.  Sounds like you will enjoy.

Offline Atomic Punk

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 04:01:42 PM »
I'm still getting used to the SA on my new Pro Package PCR. It's a world of difference.

Offline Beak Boater

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 08:31:49 PM »
Just put another 200 rds through this gun since Cajun did their magic. All I can say is this thing is sweet. I am shooting it faster and faster in 10 rd strings and getting back on target, trigger pull and short reset are all perfect. Thanks again David.

anything