Author Topic: What carry position  (Read 1405 times)

Offline lewmed

What carry position
« on: December 04, 2018, 01:06:39 PM »
 At what position do you carry your Rami ?  A leather Falco holster #95 IWB at 4:00 seems to work best for me with the 10 rd. magazine and the 14 rd. mag. for back up.  I love this little beast of a gun.

Offline Atomic Punk

Re: What carry position
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 02:09:10 PM »
I carry a PCR but the sweet spot for me is about 4:00-4:30 so I can sit down easily without the pistol hitting the seat and still get my hand in either my right or back pocket w/o any issues.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:33:38 PM by Atomic Punk »

Offline RoninCJN

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 03:25:41 PM »
I carry appendix iwb with a tier 1 holster. I wasn’t thrilled about having a gun pointed at my nether regions and was quite nervous at first. Having a hammered gun helped relieve those nerves by thumbing the hammer when reholstering. I would not do this with a sticker fired pistol unless it had the “gadget” that acts as a passive safety hammer on my G19. I used to carry 4 o’clock but I drive a lot and it was extremely uncomfortable.

Offline Atomic Punk

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 03:36:20 PM »
I carry appendix iwb with a tier 1 holster. I wasn’t thrilled about having a gun pointed at my nether regions and was quite nervous at first. Having a hammered gun helped relieve those nerves by thumbing the hammer when reholstering. I would not do this with a sticker fired pistol unless it had the “gadget” that acts as a passive safety hammer on my G19. I used to carry 4 o’clock but I drive a lot and it was extremely uncomfortable.
I hear you. I can't imagine ever getting comfortable with that. To each his own.

Offline Dr.Juice

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 05:05:49 PM »
Mine rides at about 3:30. It follows just behind where my hip juts out in a Vedder IWB holster. I use a T-Rex Arms micro mag holster for a spare mag. I use the same brands for when I carry my P-07 and I carry in the same place as well. It really depends on your body type on where the gun rides comfortably and conceals well.

Offline Husky629

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 08:55:20 AM »
IWB at 4:00 with a 14 round spare magazine IWB at 11:00

Offline PappaWheelie

• "This is war, and in war, time is of the essence."
    • The Children's Bread
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
At what position do you carry your Rami ?  A leather Falco holster #95 IWB at 4:00 seems to work best for me with the 10 rd. magazine and the 14 rd. mag. for back up.  I love this little beast of a gun.
Can't say enough about how comfortable (10-hour car rides to/from Hotlanta included) the super-low 12:00 IWB, with perfect "V" centering on lower abdomen has proven to be.
https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=81829.msg600234#msg600234
Now ~2 1/2 years and going strong with this approach, I carry tucked-shirt only with complete invisibility and have to remind myself at times that I am, indeed, carrying. I've got two different clip spacing variants because the symmetry of belt loops about 12:00 means that for whichever trousers I'm wearing, the clips are either just inside or just outside the front belt loops.
I love the RAMI too: it is the lightest (although now matched by P-10 C), thinnest, most concealable (even with extended mag) pistol that CZ makes, and its 1911-heritage palm swell symmetry makes it the best feeling offering as well.
https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=99762.0
Member, Gun Owners of America
CC: CZ 2075 RAMI BD in PappaWheelie Invisible 15 Round RAMI Holster
Homeboy: CZ 97 BD, Underwood 45 Super 120 Grain Xtreme Defender ammo
UBG: CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Urban Grey Suppressor-ready
-all w/ CGW Short Reset Kit/1485-T2 Disco, 5 "Thick" Trigger, polished SA tooth

anything