Author Topic: Sliding stocks/braces  (Read 384 times)

Offline billythefish

Sliding stocks/braces
« on: December 04, 2018, 10:19:30 PM »

Offline billythefish

Re: Sliding stocks/braces
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 05:46:09 PM »
Also the SB tactical version is due out anytime now, anyone picking one up? This thread is so lonely.

https://blackwolfsupply.com/index.php/product/sb-tactical-cz-scorpion-evo-pistol-stabilizing-brace-black-czpdw-01-sb/

Offline No. 6

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 10:18:55 PM »
Sorry, can't help you.  Went the SBR route myself.  But do you feel less lonely now?   ;)

Offline billythefish

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 10:35:39 PM »
Sorry, can't help you.  Went the SBR route myself.  But do you feel less lonely now?   ;)

a sliding stock would look great on your sbr, can you get one and tell me if its worth the 250 bucks lol

Offline No. 6

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 11:22:53 PM »

a sliding stock would look great on your sbr, can you get one and tell me if its worth the 250 bucks lol

Sure, no problem.  I'll get back to you on that one.   ;D

Offline BG ARMORY

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 08:53:26 PM »
I just dont find these types of stocks comfortable to shoot. Love the ultra compact styling.

I went Lage left hand folding with SBA3 brace

Offline billythefish

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 10:02:18 PM »
I just dont find these types of stocks comfortable to shoot. Love the ultra compact styling.

I went Lage left hand folding with SBA3 brace

I agree, I prefer a full stock myself but I dislike folding stocks.

I simply want a pretty compact home defense tool/range toy. I'm not hitting the range too often, so a few hours a month isnt going to be a killer for me comfort wise. For my needs it is just more practical is all.

Offline Vee12

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 02:18:06 PM »
I am curious about these stocks as well.

The Safety Harbor item looks very sturdy with the round extenders, but it seems very wide at the rear...and requires trimming off the tab at the left rear corner of the receiver with a dremel.

The Manticore item is much slimmer at the rear and follows the Scorpion's receiver shape better, however many of the PWD stocks with flat extenders (like the Manticore) get wiggly and loose with use over time.

I have a Maxim PDW on an AR (which has round extenders) and it is awesome. I sure wish somebody would do a "hands-on"review of these two Scorpion PDW stocks.