Author Topic: CZ P-10 Urban Grey SR  (Read 270 times)

Offline viking499

CZ P-10 Urban Grey SR
« on: December 06, 2018, 07:29:21 AM »
Anyone have one of these?  If so, how do you like it?  Shoot good out of the box?  I am looking for something that is good to go from the start that I do not have to add any CGW stuff to.

LGS has one in stock and has had it for awhile.  And I am starting to feel sorry for it sitting there without a home............ ::)

Offline CZ173

Re: CZ P-10 Urban Grey SR
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 07:37:13 AM »
The only thing needed is ammo...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Offline thedude

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 07:53:03 AM »
I've seen where some people have reported cycling issues when running a can on these.

Offline viking499

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 08:33:27 AM »
I've seen where some people have reported cycling issues when running a can on these.

Do you remember where you have seen that info?  That's what part of my plan was with this one.

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 09:21:11 AM »

Do you remember where you have seen that info?  That's what part of my plan was with this one.
Not a big deal. They're just over sprung from CZ for use with a suppressor. 13# spring and they run 100% with a suppressor.

Offline thedude

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 09:55:08 AM »

Jeremy S. has some videos on YT running it with a can, also KSgunguy said he had some issues with his running with a can.  I have zero experience with them that was just what I heard from these other folks.

Offline viking499

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 10:14:02 AM »

Jeremy S. has some videos on YT running it with a can, also KSgunguy said he had some issues with his running with a can.  I have zero experience with them that was just what I heard from these other folks.

Thanks, I will check those out.

Offline viking499

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 10:15:29 AM »

Not a big deal. They're just over sprung from CZ for use with a suppressor. 13# spring and they run 100% with a suppressor.

What # spring comes from the factory?

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 10:47:38 AM »

18# is what we measured. Which really is even too much for even shooting non suppressed. 15# is ideal for target loads.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:55:32 AM by Raining_Brass »

Offline viking499

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 11:19:56 AM »

18# is what we measured. Which really is even too much for even shooting non suppressed. 15# is ideal for target loads.

Wonder if a 15# would operate with a suppressor or if it would need to be 13#?

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 11:35:16 AM »

Probably riding a line there when it comes to shooting subs with a suppressor.
Buy both. Not like they're expensive.

Offline viking499

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 08:28:06 AM »

Probably riding a line there when it comes to shooting subs with a suppressor.
Buy both. Not like they're expensive.

Ok.  I know that they are cheap, but I was hoping it would run fine out of the box without any modifications.

Wonder if I would have to do the same thing to a P-07 if I got one of those instead?

anything