Author Topic: VZ Alien Grips now for CZ?s  (Read 972 times)

The Guardian

VZ Alien Grips now for CZ?s
« on: December 08, 2018, 05:17:25 PM »
I put this style grip on all my 1911?s and always wished they could be available for CZ?s, now they are, albeit only for the full size frame for now, but I?m sure the compacts size grips will be coming soon.....which is what I wanted them for........just sharing something new, that I know to be a good grip, it?s comfortable with a solid control factor  :)

https://vzgrips.com/pistol-grips/cz-usa/cz-75/alienr-1/cz-75-alienr-black
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 05:29:24 PM by The Guardian »

The Guardian

Re: VZ Alien Grips now for CZ?s
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 12:08:29 AM »
Heard back from VZ, they will be doing Alien Grips for the compacts.....just an fyi for folks who are interested.  ;)

Offline PJCZ

VZ Alien Grips now for CZ?s
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 12:16:17 PM »
Have them on a full size 1911. Excellent grips! Will pick the compact ones for a Shadow with magwell as soon as they become available. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 07:42:58 PM by PJCZ »

Offline Jmoser

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 10:51:42 AM »
Do these have any palm swell in them compared to factory full size? 

The Guardian

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 08:21:10 PM »
Do these have any palm swell in them compared to factory full size?

The ones I have had on my 1911's do not have a palm swell, judging from the pics in the link above and my experience I would say these will not either. The Alien Grips are different in a good ways from any grip I've had in the past.  I've owned many styles over many years and these are just really nicely contoured and provide a really positive grip without any discomfort, and look really nice too.  For now with the colors they offer for the full-size I would go with the black.....in 1911 offerings I liked the colors in Black, Mocassin and Worple (a purple, but a good deep purple)   Hope this helps....... 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 08:18:33 PM by The Guardian »