Author Topic: Scorpion Micro availability?  (Read 2811 times)

Offline funkeruski

Re: Scorpion Micro availability?
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2019, 06:07:57 PM »
They don't have 90% of the stuff on that sight in their store. They did have 2 Micros in their store on Monday. I seen them with my own eyes.

Offline rbuzz00

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2019, 06:04:02 PM »
Anyone still looking for the Scorpion Micro, Kentucky Gun Co. just emailed me that they have them in stock, at a good price too. $1059.99.  Got mine ordered.

Sorry guys, it shows 'out of stock' now. I must have gotten the last one.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:17:28 PM by rbuzz00 »

Offline M012617

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2019, 11:01:50 PM »
Anyone still looking for the Scorpion Micro, Kentucky Gun Co. just emailed me that they have them in stock, at a good price too. $1059.99.  Got mine ordered.

That's a great price. I picked one up about a week ago for $1,299, couldn't wait any longer.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline KinKzoo

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2019, 05:20:02 AM »
They are rare right now and the only place I see them with any degree of consistancy is on gunbroker.  My order was placed directly through CZ as part of their first responder program.

Who makes the left side safety that is on your micro?

Steve

That would be Franklin Armory and they are $500  ;D

Offline rbuzz00

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 12:21:58 PM »

That's a great price. I picked one up about a week ago for $1,299, couldn't wait any longer.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I have to give a shout out to Kentucky Gun company for holding the price on the Micro. Most others dealers are capitalizing on the fact that Micro's are in such demand right now and demand far exceeds the supply. I've seen Micro's going for as much as $1725 on Gunbroker, with most other places sticking to around MSRP or about $1200. That's their right, but it's a practice that I won't take part in. Call me cheap if you want to.

I don't mind spending MSRP on a product that is in high demand, but anything over that and I just wait until the prices come back to a normal level and concentrate on getting other guns that are on my wish list. I had been on the notify list of several dealers and just happened to be on the computer when the email came in. It was strictly luck, but I do thank KyGunCo. for their customer friendly way of doing business. I will buy from them again in the future.

Offline Martin556

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2019, 12:46:19 AM »
My ordered (01/31/2018) CZ Scorpion Micro arrived on 02/20/2019. Mine was $899 shipped. It is on layaway. I have been using On Target Guns in Kalamazoo, MI. I have been buying firearms from them for a few years and always received great prices. They ship to my FFL. I live about 2 hours away in Indiana. They only received 3 (including mine) and they were special orders.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 12:52:51 AM by Martin556 »

Offline Apex_speed

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2019, 10:48:25 PM »
My ordered (01/31/2018) CZ Scorpion Micro arrived on 02/20/2019. Mine was $899 shipped. It is on layaway. I have been using On Target Guns in Kalamazoo, MI. I have been buying firearms from them for a few years and always received great prices. They ship to my FFL. I live about 2 hours away in Indiana. They only received 3 (including mine) and they were special orders.

Are you sure that is for the Evo 3 S2 with collapsable stock? That is an almost impossible price based on the retail and dealer wholesale for that gun. After the crazy period is over, a good discounted street price should be around $1,060.

If you got one for $900, you scored big time as they made like $0 on your purchase.  :)

Offline rbuzz00

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2019, 11:10:57 AM »

Are you sure that is for the Evo 3 S2 with collapsable stock? That is an almost impossible price based on the retail and dealer wholesale for that gun. After the crazy period is over, a good discounted street price should be around $1,060.

If you got one for $900, you scored big time as they made like $0 on your purchase.  :)

$899 for the CZ Scorpion Micro is a fantastic price. Are you by any chance LE or First Responder?  I was told by my gun shop that dealer cost was right at $1000.

Offline dale5150

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2019, 01:48:57 PM »
Sounds like I need to ride over to Ky gunco. I haven't seen any yet.

Offline rbuzz00

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2019, 10:20:17 AM »
Sounds like I need to ride over to Ky gunco. I haven't seen any yet.

I don't think they have any in stock at the moment, but that changes often. Best bet is to get on there waiting list. That way when they do get one they will email you to let you know that they are in stock. Then, if you get the email, drop everything and buy it ASAP!  If you don't jump on it immediately, I can guarantee that within minutes they will be sold out again.

In fact, get on the waiting list for as many dealers as you can find. Then you at least have a bigger chance of finding one. That's how I did it. I expect this difficultly in finding a new Micro to be around for quite some time. Even the regular EVO pistol can be very hard to find.

Offline Martin556

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2019, 02:48:46 PM »
Yes, the $899 shipped is my price for my NIB factory CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S2 Micro 9mm pistol with PDW brace (#91348). I thought it was a LE price since I am a police officer (21 yrs and counting). As it turns out, it isn't the LE price. I spoke to the co-owner of the shop which is also who I have been dealing with for about 3 years now. I found them on the CZ-USA website under authorized dealers. I have purchased about 8-10 firearms from them within the 3 yrs. When I placed my order in early 2018 and the price was given to me, I made sure that it was the Micro. On 02/20/2019 my Micro arrived at the dealer. It is currently on layaway. I have a picture and the Ser# as they always send me. I live in IN and they are about 2 hrs (+/-) away in Kalamazoo, MI.
I'm am thankful for the great deal. If he was wrong on price when he originally quoted to me, he honored it anyway. He only received (3) and they were all special orders. He is a good man and the shop is family owned.