Author Topic: FDE CZ P10C w/ Night Sights - $389 at CDNN  (Read 8689 times)

Offline Indy_Tim

Re: FDE CZ P10C w/ Night Sights - $389 at CDNN
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2018, 07:27:50 PM »
Night sites ? IMHO, If its so dark that you can't see your sights and you need for them to glow , then you surely can't  see your target and shouldn't be shooting in the dark.  question is,  what's behind your supposed Target.

The point is the sights show up brightly in low light and no light conditions and are fast to acquire at that point.No one said anything about shooting blind in the dark.
They also make the gun easy to spot in a dark room. Just a matter of preference not a safety issue at all.
Night sights are a must have for any gun that gets carried because every night, I take the carry gun and put it on the nightstand next to the dedicated night stand gun (which also has night sights).  When I wake up in a dark room, I can see exactly how to grab a gun in the dark whether it?s to holster the carry gun and step downstairs for something or grab the light equipped nightstand gun for defense.

Without night sights, the chance of grabbing a gun under stress and knocking it behind the nightstand by mistake is drastically reduced.  They are like the approach lights flying tankers have to let fighter jets orient themselves in the dark.

Offline seebee62

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2018, 04:07:37 PM »
I?m about to trade in my Glock 19 Gen 4 on a P10C FDE with night sights.

Been wanting a P10 for a while and I?m still getting Glock knuckle soreness even if I shoot 5 rounds.
I slightly modified the Glock trigger guard but still get soreness.

My other shooters Sig 320 MP 2.0 Compact CZ P07 and Sig 1911 give me no issues at all. Just have to give up the Glock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Proguide

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2018, 08:48:34 AM »
Doesn?t matter how great a gun is. If it doesn?t fit and work for YOUR needs, then off it should go.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2018, 03:57:00 PM »
Helps you find the gun? 🤔
   A lot of practice and good muscle memory should put that gun right in front of you where it belongs to start with.  Dry-fire practice at home picking a spot on the wall  and close your eyes .JMHO
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2018, 03:59:49 PM »
Night sites ? IMHO, If its so dark that you can't see your sights and you need for them to glow , then you surely can't  see your target and shouldn't be shooting in the dark.  question is,  what's behind your supposed Target.

The point is the sights show up brightly in low light and no light conditions and are fast to acquire at that point.No one said anything about shooting blind in the dark.
They also make the gun easy to spot in a dark room. Just a matter of preference not a safety issue at all.
Night sights are a must have for any gun that gets carried because every night, I take the carry gun and put it on the nightstand next to the dedicated night stand gun (which also has night sights).  When I wake up in a dark room, I can see exactly how to grab a gun in the dark whether it?s to holster the carry gun and step downstairs for something or grab the light equipped nightstand gun for defense.

Without night sights, the chance of grabbing a gun under stress and knocking it behind the nightstand by mistake is drastically reduced.  They are like the approach lights flying tankers have to let fighter jets orient themselves in the dark.
Put a light in the drawer so when you open the drawer the light goes on.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2018, 05:25:26 PM »

Put a light in the drawer so when you open the drawer the light goes on.

Why don't we just sleep with the light on? I like night sights as do many others. If you don't like them or see the benefit that is just and only your opinion. To each his own.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2018, 08:20:34 PM »
I put my PO 9 that's still in the holster in the third drawer down of my dresser. It's in the same position every time when I put it in there. So for me when I reach in the drawer I know exactly where it is.
 After it's in your hand the rest is ""muscle memory"" ,  and puts that pistol right in front of me exactly where it should be.
Next time you go target shooting stand 20 feet from a man size silhouettes target. Draw your pistol from the holster and don't even looking at the sites and squeezed off two rounds. If your shots aren't anywhere near Center Mass you need more dry-fire practice.
 If you do hit Center Mass, try it again with your eyes closed. That'll give you a pretty good idea of your muscle memory.
Like you said to each his own, I believe night sights are a gimmick.
If you're going to put anything like that worthwhile on your pistol,  put an RDS on it, that changes everything.jmho

Offline seebee62

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2018, 10:43:49 PM »
Use whatever works for you or whatever you like. 

Just because a person doesn?t see the usefulness of night sights doesn?t mean they aren?t useful to a particular user.

If someone likes the fact they can see their weapon on their night stand in a dark room that?s great if it provides a level of ease. 

Night Sights are optional and sometimes standard equipment on pistols and they?ve been around for a while so I would assume they?re a lot of people that find their usefulness.  civilian,military and law enforcement.

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2018, 06:25:41 AM »
I put my PO 9 that's still in the holster in the third drawer down of my dresser. It's in the same position every time when I put it in there. So for me when I reach in the drawer I know exactly where it is.
 After it's in your hand the rest is ""muscle memory"" ,  and puts that pistol right in front of me exactly where it should be.
Next time you go target shooting stand 20 feet from a man size silhouettes target. Draw your pistol from the holster and don't even looking at the sites and squeezed off two rounds. If your shots aren't anywhere near Center Mass you need more dry-fire practice.
 If you do hit Center Mass, try it again with your eyes closed. That'll give you a pretty good idea of your muscle memory.
Like you said to each his own, I believe night sights are a gimmick.
If you're going to put anything like that worthwhile on your pistol,  put an RDS on it, that changes everything.jmho

Yeah don't need a lesson in shooting or muscle memory as I've got all that. I practice accurate shooting by acquiring the sights quickly and placing rounds in a specific location not just a specific vicinity. We all pick the system that works best for us and that's what I have done.
I've shot pistols with the RDS but that is just not a system I'm interested in at this time.

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2018, 08:28:02 AM »
This thread has gotten silly. How is being able to see night sights in a dimly lit environment any different than being able to see an RDS in a dimly lit environment?

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2018, 08:47:50 AM »
This thread has gotten silly. How is being able to see night sights in a dimly lit environment any different than being able to see an RDS in a dimly lit environment?

No difference just preference. Only reason I wouldn't have an RDS is it limits carry comfort and I don't always carry in a holster so the RDS would be in the way. Also I'm not knocking anyone's decision to utilize one if that is what they like.
Of course the thread was about the great prices the P10C with night sights can be had for but we've wandered off into opinion land again.

Offline thedude

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2018, 10:23:31 AM »
Of course the thread was about the great prices the P10C with night sights can be had for but we've wandered off into opinion land again.

I will try to get us back on track.  ;)

The prices are very tempting especially with night sights.  I've resisted the P10C through all the hype, I never like to buy a brand new model.  I understand there have been some rolling changes so I would hope if there were any issues they've been sorted out by now. Question for the P10C guys, are these being produced in the USA?

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2018, 11:19:03 AM »
Sorry to everyone for getting off topic I'll just let it be as it is.

Offline seebee62

FDE CZ P10C w/ Night Sights - $389 at CDNN
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2018, 01:01:04 PM »

The prices are very tempting especially with night sights.  I've resisted the P10C through all the hype, I never like to buy a brand new model.  I understand there have been some rolling changes so I would hope if there were any issues they've been sorted out by now. Question for the P10C guys, are these being produced in the USA?

I saw this video a few days ago. According to this guy the P10 C with a 91521 SKU has the updates that addressed the issues.

The one I?m getting next week has this sku.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:18:08 PM by seebee62 »

Offline eastman

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2018, 07:15:05 PM »

the ones sold by CDNN are most likely the remaining imported P-10c pistols that were sitting at a distributor (since the new ones will be a new SKU, they closeout the old ones)
I don't look like my avatar!

anything