Author Topic: So long Rami...  (Read 1806 times)

Offline MarkLH

Re: So long Rami...
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 03:59:32 PM »
Alas.... my Rami has found a new home...

My Shield 2.0 9mm covers my EDC just fine... and while I love CZ accuracy, thats mainly range / target shooting..

so some of the proceeds will go to CGW for parts.. and time/ energy to polish / slick up my SP-01 for a tack driver .. real CZ  fun at the range 😊

Online Vinny

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 05:26:39 PM »
If you want a sub-compact DA/SA pistol that can host an RMR, CGW can fix you right up. CGW did a beautiful job milling my RAMI for a Dueck plate with BUIS.
I posted this in the 'Lights, Lasers, Red Dots' section, but thought I'd also share my experience here in the RAMI section. The RAMI point-shoots really well for me at close range, I prefer the 10r mag with pinkie locked underneath, and the RMR gives it accuracy at distances of a much longer sight radius gun. Yeah, you can mount an RMR on a PCR, P-01, P-07 etc; but this little package with OWB Vedder Light-Draw w/cant is sweet.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:02:45 AM by Vinny, Reason: typo correction »
"Without Fear, there can be no Courage"
"Carpe Diem"

Offline MeatAxe

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 01:05:11 AM »
^ That is AWESOME!!!!

Offline Sumdumguy

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 09:52:13 PM »
If you want a sub-compact DA/SA pistol that can host an RMR, CGW can fix you right up. CGW did a beautiful job milling my RAMI for a Dueck plate with BUIS.
I posted this in the 'Lights, Lasers, Red Dots' section, but thought I'd also share my experience here in the RAMI section. The RAMI point-shoots really well for me at close range, I prefer the 10r mag with pinkie locked underneath, and the RMR gives it accuracy at distances of a much longer sight radius gun. Yeah, you can mount an RMR on a PCR, P-01, P-07 etc; but this little package with OWB Vedder Light-Draw w/cant is sweet.

That is the sex!

Offline CZRex

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2019, 05:15:54 PM »
Glad to see that I'm not the only one to sell/trade a unicorn Rami. I traded mine a few days ago for a 9mm PPQ M1. My Rami was nbr THREE in time carried, behind the Mod 2 9mm and my PCR and nbr 3 in accuracy. It had become a nightstand gun. I had always said I'd NEVER move the Rami. I'd had it since 2012. I have some remorse already, especially since the guy who so badly wanted it has already traded it away.
PTC, but Pine Mtn will always be home.

Offline Mercs

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2019, 05:46:29 PM »
It should’ve been a single stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Louiczana

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2019, 08:27:36 PM »
I always contemplated getting a rami. Just to thick for my liking.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

anything