Author Topic: RAMI P Bulge  (Read 635 times)

Offline mr o

RAMI P Bulge
« on: December 24, 2018, 01:32:09 PM »
I know that this topic has been discussed at length other times and forums. I purchased a used CZ RAMI P back in October. I noticed when I purchased that it was in new condition, with no bulge at all. I contacted CZ and explained my concerns about the bulge if I fired the gun. They offered to pay to ship it back and forth, and do the fix to prevent the bulge from occurring in the future. It took 4 weeks to ship, repair, and get it back from CZ. I have put 600 rounds thru it to this point, with no bulge at all. Just wanted to let everyone know that CZ is still offering to fix the RAMI P. I already had the alloy models with decocker and safety, so I really wanted to keep the polymer , just to have all models of the RAMI.

Offline tcpip95

Re: RAMI P Bulge
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 01:37:54 PM »
I know that this topic has been discussed at length other times and forums. I purchased a used CZ RAMI P back in October. I noticed when I purchased that it was in new condition, with no bulge at all. I contacted CZ and explained my concerns about the bulge if I fired the gun. They offered to pay to ship it back and forth, and do the fix to prevent the bulge from occurring in the future. It took 4 weeks to ship, repair, and get it back from CZ. I have put 600 rounds thru it to this point, with no bulge at all. Just wanted to let everyone know that CZ is still offering to fix the RAMI P. I already had the alloy models with decocker and safety, so I really wanted to keep the polymer , just to have all models of the RAMI.

Thanks for providing that update.  When I read the title of your thread I thought "Oh boy, here we go again..".  I too just purchased the same pistol (I bought mine used), and mine has an ever-so-slight bulge, but it has not been fired a lot.  I want to shoot it some more and see what the bulge business is all about.  From what I understand, it's only a cosmetic thing.  If in fact it turns into a reliability issue, I'll reach out to CZ.

BTW, what did they do to fix it?

anything