Author Topic: Picked up a CZ-82  (Read 905 times)

Offline Rock-it3

Re: Picked up a CZ-82
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 10:03:05 PM »
Meguire's auto polish is good for making the insides of a mag slick, but not sticky. They are actually easier to clean after they are polished (carbon and gunk wipes right off).

HA! I haven't polished a vehicle in years, so I don't have any Meguire's polish.

I've never polished a car. One can of Meguire's is a lifetime supply of magazine maintenance.

Meguire's is what I used to use when I used to polish my cars. I liked it, it seemed to do a good job, and the cars looked good when finished. Maybe I will pick up a container next time I am in Advance Auto. However, I don't think it will help that junk magazine.

Offline eastman

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 10:50:56 PM »
Meguire's auto polish is good for making the insides of a mag slick, but not sticky. They are actually easier to clean after they are polished (carbon and gunk wipes right off).

HA! I haven't polished a vehicle in years, so I don't have any Meguire's polish.

I've never polished a car. One can of Meguire's is a lifetime supply of magazine maintenance.

Meguire's is what I used to use when I used to polish my cars. I liked it, it seemed to do a good job, and the cars looked good when finished. Maybe I will pick up a container next time I am in Advance Auto. However, I don't think it will help that junk magazine.

Meguire's will make a good magazine great, but it can't work miracles

if you use it to polish a "cz mfg" turd, you'll end up with a shiny turd  :o
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline dtomp

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2019, 11:21:52 AM »
Aim surplus has original mags for 82/83 $17.95 with a leather mag pouch. They are the real deal.

anything