Author Topic: I assume the 19rd mecgar magazines are good-to-go in a full-size cz-75b or sp-01  (Read 434 times)

Offline cz75bmb

I assume the 19rd mecgar magazines are good-to-go in a full-size cz-75b or sp-01?  Unlike the 26rd cz-mags?

Offline pt99af

I hope so cause I just ordered 2 of them from grab a gun

Offline christak

The 19s work fine...I have 4 of them...

Offline CrazyDave

The 19 work great in a SP-01 and compact. I am going to be disappointed if the 26 rounders I ordered don't work....

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
19m is certainly as good as CZ19 but the 26 can be really fussy. I believe the 26 may be a promag mfg.
, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
Most, if not all, of the magazine feeding issues I've seen over the years (in pistols) were from Promags.

I sure wish my cousin would stop buying them.  I tell him not to buy them and he says, "But cousin, it's all they had."  Then he leaves the gun store with a used handgun, with one factory mag and a couple Promags that won't feed reliably.
Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.  So, if you see me walking the dogs with my SIG 556R, its okay.

Offline eastman

Most, if not all, of the magazine feeding issues I've seen over the years (in pistols) were from Promags.

I sure wish my cousin would stop buying them.  I tell him not to buy them and he says, "But cousin, it's all they had."  Then he leaves the gun store with a used handgun, with one factory mag and a couple Promags that won't feed reliably.

Friends don't let Friends buy Promag

If "that's all they had", then someone needs to learn about Brownell's, Midway, etc.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota

Friends don't let Friends buy Promag

THIS
, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Offline cntrydawwwg

If it helps, I’ve had zero issues with my 26 rounders. Oh, and they aren’t Promag, not these ones anyways
    And yes OP, the Mec-gars will work just fine.

If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Flip18

I have a few CZ's from the 10rnd mag days, and a few Rugers as well. First go to was Mec-Gar and have had zero mag issues with any of them. They are OEM for a reason.

Offline christak

Mec-gar magazines are exceptional. I have lots of them for my CZs in 10, 14, 16, 17, and 19-round variants. Never had an issue with any of them.

Offline Joe Allen

IYDAK (If you didn't already know) Mec-Gar is OEM for CZ and pretty much any manufacturer that doesn't want to have a small industrial office building of full time staff doing warranty RMA.

Offline Hammer Time

Not only are they GTG, they're the only mags I bother buying for my SP-01 Tac anymore.

SP-01 Tac

P-07

anything