Author Topic: See CZ Comments About Minute 6  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Smitty79

• So many guns, so little time
See CZ Comments About Minute 6
« on: January 06, 2019, 04:33:34 PM »

Colion Noir on 7 types of shooters.
Don't mistake my high post count for knowledge or wisdom.   I just like hearing myself type.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: See CZ Comments About Minute 6
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 04:59:48 PM »
You know, I watched that before, but didn't remember seeing that! :) Nice to see we are the ONLY brand people singled out...

Offline Smitty79

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 05:04:04 PM »
His videos on 9mm, 40 and 45 carriers are also hilarious.
Don't mistake my high post count for knowledge or wisdom.   I just like hearing myself type.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 07:21:17 PM »
Good grief there's that CZ hipster nonsense again.

Offline Beak Boater

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 09:34:46 PM »
Hummmmmm?...hope their is more than 7. Was trying to figure out which one I am. I have CZ's but am not a Hipster, I shoot rapid fire sometimes, but not all the time, only when I am working on it. So I guess I am a cross between a couple. lol.
Good video, saw it before.
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 09:41:39 PM »
I though that NOIR lost his arm from looking at the still frame for a min there.  ;D

Funny that the only thing that i have had anyone say to me at the range about one of my CZs is "what the heck is that?", my reply "It's a CZ", there reply "what?". Then we continue that last part until one of us looses interest.

Back when i first heard of CZs over on Calguns.net and the only pistol i owned was an HK P2000. I though CZs were some super rare boutique pistol and i dismissed them as such..... how things have changed.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:51:12 PM by Tok36 »
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 10:58:00 PM »
I've had several shooters at my practice range come up and ask about my CZ 75 Shadow. 
Years back,  they often didn't recognize CZ as a pistol brand.  Now, even older guys like me recognize CZs.  Most don't own one.    After I offer a few test rounds,  their interest increases.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 11:16:07 PM »
tok36, I get that too, especially with the BREN 805 and the CZ 527M. Everyone who asks get 5 rounds to try it if they want. ;)
Interestingly enough, when they see the P-10C, the reactions is "Oh yeah, I heard of those!z' The word is getting out. :)

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 05:26:26 AM »
Not sure what a hipster is (different than a hippy, I suppose).

But I know what a CZ is.  Does having bought so many different brands of pistols over the years that I know which ones shoot the best groups, are reliable and fit in my hand like they used my hand for the test fit mean I'm a "hipster?" 

Okay, so what, as long as I get to keep the CZ's.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline Criz

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 08:51:10 AM »
Noir has some good content for sure, although he talks a lot in his videos.
My favorite person - what gun do you have so I can tell you all about how great mine is....
Had that happen to me at the lgs and this guy had to tell my how great High Points were as we were looking at the HK P30sk we ended up getting the lady.  Yup - almost the same level of quality my friend. 
So glad nobody is ever at the range I go to.
Army - 67N Crewchief
Italian Motorcycles
German Cars
Northwest Coast IPAs

Offline Smitty79

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 10:32:50 AM »
I like going to the range where we have 15 bays and I can take over the whole bay.   Only person I talk to is the RSO when he checks my badge.   I can't remember the last time I shot at an indoor range.   I think it was some time in 2012.

anything