Author Topic: Www.nightfision.com  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Lifesaver

Www.nightfision.com
« on: January 07, 2019, 08:22:56 PM »
Anyone use the sights? Reviews are excellent but I have a question. The P-07 sights are all one size or height. My 07 has a no.2 on the front.

Their front site overall height is .221 inches high. Is this an issue??

Offline Indy_Tim

Re: Www.nightfision.com
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 09:05:10 PM »
I have them on one of my P10Cs and a set on my .40 P07.  I didn’t pay much attention to the sight numbers and mine are registered quite well.  I’ve been happy enough with the two sets I’ve run that I have a third set waiting here patiently for CZ to release the P10S.  When that puppy hits the store shelves, I have sights ready to go for it.

Offline seebee62

Www.nightfision.com
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 09:16:37 PM »
I need a set of nights on my P07. I was looking at Dawson Precision. I’ll have to check out Night Fision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline TNman

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 10:24:22 PM »
Bought  a set for my CZ P10. The green are really bright for me. The orange is a little dull.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IDPA   |   USPSA  |   NRA

CZ PCR   |   RAMI BD   |   Shadow 2   |   P-10 C   |   CZ 75B Omega

Sig P320 C & F
Sig P226 Legion
Sig P320 X-Carry
Springfield XDS Mod 2 45

Offline seebee62

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 11:01:52 PM »
I saw a review on YouTube that the red front may be better than orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Craig M Arnold

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 11:13:59 PM »
I replaced a dead front sight on my SIG P365 with a Night Fision sight. I am very pleased with the sight and think it is far superior to the Xray 3 sight that came on the SIG. I ordered that same number sight that was on my SIG sight. The pistol shoot the same as before. I would highly recommend the Night Fision sights.

I'll pass along a tip I saw on a YouTube video about choosing a Night Fision color ring. The gentleman in the video suggested getting the red ring instead of the orange ring. He said that in his experience the orange ring looked washed out. So I took his advise and ordered the red ring. It actually looks very bright orange instead of red. 

When I end up with a P10S, I'm going to put a set of Night Fision sights on it. They are very nice sights for a reasonable price. 
Make America Great Again

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 11:24:19 PM »
I have the orange front sight. Mine is bright and really 'pops' against the contrasting rear sights. Love it.

SP-01 Tac

P-07

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 10:53:27 PM »
I’ve been going with the yellow front rings.  My color vision is not perfect and I don’t pick red up as well as other colors, so the yellow really pops for me.

Offline Maynard

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 12:41:47 AM »
I just ordered a set with the red front and plain tritium rear.

Offline Craig M Arnold

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 04:19:40 PM »
I just ordered a set with the red front and plain tritium rear.

Nice choice. That is what I'm going to go with if CZ ever gets the P10S out.
Make America Great Again

Offline DarrenL

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 06:31:17 PM »
I just had a set put on my 07 with the yellow front and u shaped rear, these are not like my tru glo on my PCR. The tru glo are just that front site where you want to hit and dead on, but with the night fision I aim a little low to hit dead on.

Offline Kelsw

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2019, 08:22:52 PM »
I bought a set of NF sights - yellow front square notch black rear ( P-09 ). I installed the front with no sanding or filing went in half way by pushing by hand and tapped all the way in with plastic head gun smith hammer . I shot it at the range and was happy with it . I like yellow but red /orange might be more visible . I will be installing the rear sight because stock rear sight notch area is narrower . My thoughts , at the range it helped a lot over stock front (easier to see ) . The yellow is not as nice as a trijicon yellow but not bad . Will comment on rear sight when I get it installed . 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 08:29:40 PM by Kelsw »

Offline DarrenL

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2019, 05:56:02 PM »
follow up on mine I have the yellow front sight but found when I go the range we have a covered overhang and I can't see the front sight can anyone offer any other color that works for them undercover.
     thanks

Offline Maynard

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 06:58:49 PM »
It took a little bit before the sights arrived and I got them in yesterday.

I really like the sight picture with these sights, the rear gap width, the front sight trends towards the narrow side and the overall presentation is very nice.

Tritium is bright and the red dot on the front sight reminds me of Trijicon HDs, if not just a little.

Need to test POA/POI.

Offline Castrolr1

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2019, 01:08:19 PM »
I bought the orange front

nice set of sights. But the orange is dim when compared to my ameriglos on other piostols
1N23456

anything