Author Topic: How many runs of the Cold War CZ 75s?  (Read 166 times)

Offline Metal Wonder Nine Guy

How many runs of the Cold War CZ 75s?
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:40:12 PM »
Has there only been one run of the Cold War Commenorative 75B models? Wasn't there only 1000 made?

Offline Psyop96

Re: How many runs of the Cold War CZ 75s?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:44:33 AM »
I believe there have been three runs as primarily defined by their different external differences. The first 1000 run in 2010 featured the squared off trigger guard. The second run in 2016 came with the rounded trigger guard, red painted hammer and sickle, and using the “ц” instead of “Ч” for the “Cz” spelling. In early 2017, these pistols appeared using the standard serial number sequence for CZ firearms (Cxxxxxx). I have not read how many of this last seen run were made.

Offline briang2ad

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 07:07:33 AM »
Thanks.  I wish they would just offer a Retro line - period.  Round TG, PreB/SP01 serrations.  Not hard. 

Of course this goes back to my older thread. DO retro but with a beavertail like the Omega and be done.  Add checkering on the frame (real checkering not the SP01 stuff) and be brilliant.  C'mon man, we have CNC now. 

Offline Metal Wonder Nine Guy

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 10:09:23 AM »
I believe there have been three runs as primarily defined by their different external differences. The first 1000 run in 2010 featured the squared off trigger guard. The second run in 2016 came with the rounded trigger guard, red painted hammer and sickle, and using the “ц” instead of “Ч” for the “Cz” spelling. In early 2017, these pistols appeared using the standard serial number sequence for CZ firearms (Cxxxxxx). I have not read how many of this last seen run were made.
Huh, I thought that the 2010 run was the only run that was made. Thanks for clarifying!

anything