Author Topic: Oh my goodness what to do,,  (Read 2100 times)

Offline christak

Re: Oh my goodness what to do,,
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 04:18:53 PM »
I have five CZ 9mm handguns, a 75B Omega Convertible, 75B High-Polished Stainless, P-01 Omega, P-01, and an SP-01 Phantom. Three have regular triggers and two have Omega triggers. I slightly prefer the shape of the Omega trigger, but honestly I don't really have any issues with the standard hooked trigger. The pull weights are similar and each one has improved as more rounds are put through the guns. As far as accuracy: they are all great, with the 75B High-Polished Stainless, P-01 Omega, and the Phantom being phenomenal. Recoil is not as issue with any of them. I routinely shoot 300 rounds per range session and could really shoot any of them all day if money were no consideration. There is no wrong answer...you simply cannot go wrong with a CZ.

Offline romex2121

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 07:38:21 PM »
Mind is made up and its gonna be the SP01 tactical,,  after going back to my lgs a handeling a SP01 tactical in urban grey and suppressor ready (only cz he had) i knew this was it,  the feel was so much better than my 75 compact the da/sa pulls were so smooth and lite ,  it was an all a round better hand fit compared to mine, not sure why since the 75 compact is based on the full size  ??   i was so close to just buying the one at the shop but i dont really need the suppressor set up and the high setting sites were a little strange looking to me  but dang it felt nice to hold , i thought about turning around and getting it the whole way home. :D ,, im just praying the SP01 tacticle i order feels as nice and runs as smooth and lite as the one at the shop.....

Offline christak

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 08:01:28 PM »
You'll be happy with your decision! Congrats!

Offline CzechnoWizard

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 08:27:55 PM »
found a 75 SP01  online for $532.00 sure better than my local store at $680.00 ,,
Anybody have any complaints on the full size Omega convertables ??  Ive read the triggers are worse than the SP01,,  i like the trigger shape  on the Omega better than the SP01
I like the old school lockwork over the omega simply because I think it has more potential if you are willing to invest your time in slicking it up.  I have several of each style and the spo1 and po1 have come out the best. Omega really is a simplified, less expensive version that happens to afford you the choice of safety vs decocker.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk