Author Topic: More P10 magazine conundrums...  (Read 934 times)

Offline SJF7188

Re: More P10 magazine conundrums...
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 05:00:00 PM »
Now I know why my friends mag wouldn't release as easily as mine

Offline Joe Allen

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 06:25:16 PM »
AAAARRRRGHH!

Greg sent out replacements right away - they were supposed to be here yesterday. They ended up in a USPS depot on the far side of town for some reason, then we got snowed in and now they won't be here until Monday.

Ended up ordering an "F" - I hope we've got the mag situation figured on for that, and don't end up going around on those too!

Offline Mjolnir

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2019, 10:04:40 PM »
This makes me regret buying an original P10 EVEN MORE or any P10 for that matter. The ambi release works fine with a new spring.

Why the regret?  If I’m not mistaken, new mags will work with older guns.  So if you have an older P10, any of the new mags you buy from here on out should work in it. 

However I believe the problem lies with if you have a stash of older mags, they may not work with the newer guns depending on the generation of mag release.
You answered your own question: backwards compatibility... or INCOMPATIBILITY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dirkdiggler

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 08:10:55 AM »
I purchased a P10F just before X-mas and made the assumption that newer P09 mags would fit since they had the same P10c cuts. Mistake! Bought 5 mags and though they work in the P10C they will not work in the P10F. CGW does have the most updated version thankfully.

In the end it's a complete pain in the rear, keeping track of which mags do and do not work with the P10F.

anything