Author Topic: P01 project complete......  (Read 5203 times)

Offline tjwolf

Re: P01 project complete......UPDATE
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2019, 09:48:43 PM »
On the ultra lite kit what main spring wight are you using, #13 or #11 and if using #11 any lite strikes , I  installed the ultra kit and was using #11 main spring and tried several different ammo and had no problems but single action was very lite to carry as my personal sidearm,  I changed to the #13. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Dual tone CZ 75B (2010), CZ 75B Black, CZ P-09, CZ -P07 9mm, CZ 75 Compact.

The Guardian

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2019, 10:04:54 PM »
On the ultra lite kit what main spring wight are you using, #13 or #11 and if using #11 any lite strikes , I  installed the ultra kit and was using #11 main spring and tried several different ammo and had no problems but single action was very lite to carry as my personal sidearm,  I changed to the #13. Thanks.

Back in the day I used to put a SRT (short reset trigger) in my CZ's.......but, it was just too lite and easy to pull for carry.  So the last several CZ's I've gone with a RRK (reach reduction kit) and an Ultra Lite Kit.  In the Ultra Lite I use the #11.5 mainspring, never had an issue with lite strikes on any ammo.  The RRK allows for "some" take-up on each trigger pull whether SA or DA, just more to my preference safety-wise, while still giving the feel of a truly custom and smooth trigger pull.  Hopefully this answers your question, not sure if you just installed the Ultra Lite by itself or with say and SRT or (fill in the blank)....... ;)

Offline tjwolf

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2019, 12:06:59 AM »
Thanks for the reply, I've had my P01 for 2yrs and after about 2000 rounds or so I installed the ultra lite kit and made a  improvement in trigger pull with the 11.5 HS, really had no problems with lite strikes, I using 13.5 now and thinking about changing back. I will be doing some upgrades soon. Anyway your P01 looks great.

Dual tone CZ 75B (2010), CZ 75B Black, CZ P-09, CZ -P07 9mm, CZ 75 Compact.

Offline dbarn

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2019, 09:11:54 AM »
Very nice and very similar to the way I have my P-01 set up. It's proven to be a very accurate pistol as well. The 10X bushing from CGW has no doubt helped. I tried the gold ring front sight from CZC and unfortunately the gold disappeared when it came in contact with solvent. Went with their regular tritium front sight.