Author Topic: Finding and having your stolen guns returned, pipe dream???????  (Read 2111 times)

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
Re: Finding and having your stolen guns returned, pipe dream???????
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2019, 09:41:21 PM »
NRA membership includes quite a bit of arms coverage without having to list beforehand.
When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people"?

, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Why use 911 when it's faster to use 1911 or 9mm?

Offline adrian

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2019, 10:34:12 PM »
     Hiya cheers ,Larry and you are correct about the total care firearms insurance via NRA. And I was aware of at least its existence, Ironically the year before Id had someone pop in and out steal my laptop while I was in the shower. Stupid me had only kicked my door shut with arms loaded down with groceries hr before,I forgot. A mate even offered use of his larger safe free of charge, considering p210, couple pythons,and such considered just leaving the super collectable ones there. Didn't. Since the only thing I hate worse than donating 30 percent of what I earn each year to state and govt., is paying insurance. I have the farmers auto and apt insurance,and they paid out 10k on a 90k loss,lol.  The NRA's gun insurance referral would cost apx. 360 a month to cover the guns, and just like my car they use retail to charge the premium,but forget ta tell ya they will be paying pawn shop prices if you ever file a claim. So instead of giving farmers 36k the next 10years for gun only coverage, I'll take my chances,and not collect them unless I'm gonna keep em in safe deposit box.   Of the 4 or 5 I took to casa grande with you and armored man few years ago, left with the tactical sport. The hex sight omega was the one I had held to my head after being tied up of all things. Thank heaven the guy upstairs chose ta not have me taken out with my favorite CZ. Cheers Be well. And hope the RV is still a fun hobby for ya.

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 12:32:24 PM »
Would have given a shout but had to skip this year for a 3 month hospital/rehab stay for elephant trunk surgery (Easier lookup than explain) took 4 thoracic surgeons 12 hours. 4 months later they told me it was the hardest one Abbott Heart had ever done. Anywayyyy will give a shout next year.  Have had NRA claims b4 and both times they paid what the value was to me.  In fact I just dropped my expensive rider and am just going NRA since I bought a decent safe. Used to bring almost every gun I owned along to CG.

GL with recovering them.
When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people"?

, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Why use 911 when it's faster to use 1911 or 9mm?

anything