Author Topic: Bren 2 Rifle In US  (Read 1835 times)

Offline cops312

Re: Bren 2 Rifle In US
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2019, 01:48:16 AM »
Typical CZ. Nothing new

I guess CZ and Sig have something in common.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2019, 05:14:46 AM »
I think this might be ATFE, not CZ...

Offline FelonyJo

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2019, 08:35:18 AM »
I REALLY want a 7.62x39 to suppress but I dont want an AK so I'm holding out for the Bren 2

I love my AK?s too.

Offline adrian

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2019, 09:06:50 PM »
     Hiya and thx for the thread. And I agree with operators that we shall prolly never know actual reasons for that Bren not being in your range bag yet. If I were to be guessing, I'd look and point in the direction of politics of transatlantic trade. Three years ago it averaged over 5 (with a B) billion a day. And the leader of the free world believes that the european union is a foe to the united states. Cz is a member of EU thus a declared foe to the united states. And we've seen that tariffs get increased depending on  political climate. Thats the,climate thats not fake news.
     So I suggest we begin perceiving no bren yet, as perhaps our govt wanting to work together and work hard at giving us the opportunity to access more high-quality options. And of course our govt would look forward to working with us,because we have common ground on  many things. And together we can ensure that our Bren enthusiast's all have a great opportunity for a great cz platform in the future. Be well.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 05:13:07 AM »
Lets keep the Transatlantic politics in RKBA.  ;) 8)
We'll keep bugging CCZ for updates, and someday, someday soon we will have BREN 2.