Author Topic: New to CZ's  (Read 352 times)

Offline chich

New to CZ's
« on: February 04, 2019, 04:18:58 PM »
Hey all,

Newer CZ owner here, not new to firearms though.  Bought my first CZ last year, a P-01 Omega with suppressor-height sights.  Still haven't gotten to shoot her, but love the design. 

Just picked up a FDE Scorpion pistol yesterday.  Can't wait to compare it to my MPX.  Looking for a brace which is tough without being able to try them.  Mine came with a buffer tube so I put on a spare Sig brace that I had.  Have a Kak and Thordsen as well, but want to get a folding one.  Leaning towards factory folder with Tailhook.  Want to be able to fire folded.  Picked up an AK-style right safety lever and mag release from HBI at the shop, but haven't put them on yet.  Heard those are two great mod's. 

Anyway, someone mentioned this site on another forum in a Scorpion thread so thought I'd join and learn as much as I can.  Look forward to it!

Offline chich

Re: New to CZ's
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 04:29:40 PM »
Oh, forgot to mention.....
-I live in the increasingly 2A-unfriendly state of WA.  Originally from NH.  Go BRUINS, PATRIOTS and RED SOX!!!!! ;D

-I actually have one other "CZ", a Dan Wesson V-Bob.  The nicest pistol I own. 

Offline Blackwatch

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 05:01:44 PM »
Hello and welcome from Texas!

Offline Phlyers13

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 05:52:23 PM »
Welcome from PA!  I wholeheartedly cheer your excellent choice in firearms while simultaneously boo your abhorrent choice in sports teams!

Offline Rickytick

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 06:50:36 PM »
Hello from Oklahoma.

Offline czsuby

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 07:46:48 AM »
Welcome from South Carolina.  Love your sports teams. Go shoot that P-01.

Offline Luvdog

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 08:33:14 AM »
Well then you enjoyed the big game. 

Offline chich

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 02:17:10 PM »
Welcome from PA!  I wholeheartedly cheer your excellent choice in firearms while simultaneously boo your abhorrent choice in sports teams!
Haha!  You guys got the best of us last year!  And I heard rumors about Wayne Simmonds going to the B's.  I wouldn't be mad about that if they can land him for the right price.  I doubt Sweeney has the nuts though. 

Offline chich

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 02:18:22 PM »
Well then you enjoyed the big game.
Sure did!  I agree that it wasn't the most exciting game, but the outcome was WICKED PISSA!!!!

Offline Phlyers13

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 04:27:34 PM »
Haha!  You guys got the best of us last year!  And I heard rumors about Wayne Simmonds going to the B's.  I wouldn't be mad about that if they can land him for the right price.  I doubt Sweeney has the nuts though.

We sure did!  I’m still living off that high. At this point, the way the flyers are playing we may actually be buyers at the deadline this year.

Online Trh9905

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 07:35:01 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum from central MI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Firemanjones

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 04:39:22 AM »
Hello from Florida.
Safety First
Living the dream, driving a Fire Engine RETIRED shooting my Guns in FL and the Mountains of NC and hanging in Mannheim.

Offline dmr47

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 05:28:11 PM »
Welcome and another hello from Florida.
Newbie since 2013