Author Topic: cz evo 3 muzzle brake .....opinions ?? brands ?  (Read 250 times)

Offline Cognard

cz evo 3 muzzle brake .....opinions ?? brands ?
« on: February 06, 2019, 11:57:44 AM »
Hi Pals !

i have installed the binary trigger pack but double taps are not as tight as i thought , would a muzzle brake improve that ?? any known brand ?

thank you !

Rick

Offline Mr.E.G.

Re: cz evo 3 muzzle brake .....opinions ?? brands ?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 01:48:20 PM »
I'm generally a fan of muzzle brakes. I have one on an AR and it completely transforms the way it shoots. I also have a barrel weight on my HK VP9 and it makes a big difference in how flat the gun shoots. All in all, I'm not opposed to muzzle devices, as some folks are.

That said, from what I've read, the biggest contributor to felt recoil in the Scorpion isn't the gas escaping the barrel, it's the gigantic bolt slamming rearward, and a muzzle brake won't do anything for that. My guess is that a muzzle brake would make only a marginal difference.

Offline Cognard

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 05:00:02 PM »
i thought the same ........gases are not as much as in a 5.56 rifle ......bolt is pretty heavy ......but in single rounds , double taps were tight !

i will try and let you know

Offline motorolanut

• “Character is what you are in the dark.”
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 12:59:54 PM »
Hi Pals !

i have installed the binary trigger pack but double taps are not as tight as i thought , would a muzzle brake improve that ?? any known brand ?

thank you !

Rick

How heavy is the initial binary trigger pull?  Is it heavy like an factory unmodified one?
Virtue has united, death shall not separate