Author Topic: CZ 75 P-01 Omega teardown/assembly videos?  (Read 266 times)

Offline kirkdog

CZ 75 P-01 Omega teardown/assembly videos?
« on: February 06, 2019, 06:56:27 PM »
I own a P-07 and installed CJW striker, retaining pin, trigger spring and hammer spring, tons of videos out there. For the life of me I've found little information on my NEW P-01 Omega. It appears the biggest difference is in the decocker mechanism. If anybody could post some video links I'd really appreciate it.

Offline mountainrider

• The Catasstrophy; so many contenders!
Re: CZ 75 P-01 Omega teardown/assembly videos?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 07:31:53 PM »
have you seen this one?

Although I once owned a couple, I don't really have a SIGnature.

Offline adrian

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 07:34:16 PM »
     Hiya and thx for your thread, if ya teach me how to add a link off you tube,I'd be glad to. But meanwhile, on you tube look up dakota Potts,or try his title of dissemble and cleaning of cz po-1. Also see Perry Nguyen there and his cz-po1 dissemble video as its a bit more detailed. Cheers

Offline kirkdog

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 07:39:46 PM »
Thank you. Had to quit watching the Nguyen video though. The guy is an amateur and a hack. Beating out the sear pin with a hammer and punch isn’t advisable. I wish there were better instructional videos like the P-09 and 07 that member Joe L put together.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 10:54:34 PM by kirkdog »

Offline ZanderMan

CZ 75 P-01 Omega teardown/assembly videos?
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 08:09:06 PM »
Dakota Potts

May not be an Omega.
Used to own a CZ Jawa...

Offline kirkdog

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »
Answering my own thread, this is probably one of the better videos of disassembly of the 75 with Omega. It does appear unbeknownst to me the Omega guns are pretty much the same, not necessarily the parts but the way they’re designed.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 10:53:02 PM by kirkdog »

Offline BCC

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 10:30:43 PM »
Answering my own thread, this is probably one of the better videos of disassembly of the 75 with Omega. It does appear unbeknownst to me the Omega guns are pretty much the same, not necessarily the parts but the way they’re engineered.

Agree....he does a great job in those videos. Followed him in my P01 Omega disassembly.
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 48

Offline mountainrider

• The Catasstrophy; so many contenders!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 12:26:37 PM »
Thank you. Had to quit watching the Nguyen video though. The guy is an amateur and a hack. Beating out the sear pin with a hammer and punch isn’t advisable. I wish there were better instructional videos like the P-09 and 07 that member Joe L put together.

I apologize for not re-viewing it first. It was a the top of a list in my Omega folder. That list also had the 2 you found on your own. I agree: they are far superior.
Although I once owned a couple, I don't really have a SIGnature.