Author Topic: This pistol is sexy --go to 20:00 mark to see  (Read 249 times)

Offline Rickytick

This pistol is sexy --go to 20:00 mark to see
« on: February 07, 2019, 06:37:10 PM »
     Too much for me but looking didn't cost a dime.

Offline CzechnoWizard

Re: This pistol is sexy --go to 20:00 mark to see
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 07:37:10 PM »
I must have taken a wrong turn.  All I saw was a pimped, plastic hk with red paint spilled on it...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline adrian

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 09:10:53 PM »
    Hiya Rickytick and thx for sharing the thread. Both weapons are cool, The one he calls "truth" looks like bout 2 grand worth of "sexy". I don't play video games but do watch a little and seems the gamer like to have these sexy kinda guns to blast away for hours. I'm all for what ever floats ones boat. The HK brand has always been held in his regard. Do remember that sexy is in the eye of the beholder, my cz long slide is a beauty pageant winner where as someone else finds a Glock the winning the contest. It was interesting some of the American history he dug up in the first half of the clip,and the one case I thought really nice piece of art.The art related to Harriet Tubman. I recall after a armed raid to save hundreds of slaves she wished she hadn't worn a particular dress that had gotten torn up. ha.  Listening I recalled growing up in Cleveland in the 60's, national gard and Kent state, the Black panthers movement. Today living an hour from the mexican border and 6000 troops arriving funny how things change and kinda stay the same. Cheers.

Offline motorcyclist

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 06:25:09 AM »
I could tell no Italian was involved with the design.

anything