Author Topic: P10 S Vs Rami and measurements?  (Read 653 times)

Offline Scarlett Pistol

P10 S Vs Rami and measurements?
« on: February 10, 2019, 03:53:09 PM »
I?m trying to get an idea of the size of the P-10 S. CZ USA doesn?t have the height listed on their site yet. Can someone take the height measurement(s)?

Even better, can anyone snag comparison pics of the P-10 S and the Rami?
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline holidaypf

Re: P10 S Vs Rami and measurements?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 05:39:33 PM »
It's on there now:

Product Name CZ-USA P-10 S Optics Ready SKU 95170 MSRP $577 Chambering 9mm Luger Magazine Capacity 12+1 Frame Fiber-reinforced polymer Trigger Mech Striker Sights Front tritium night sight, rear serrated combat sight Barrel Length 3.5" Width 1.26 in Weight 24.4 oz Overall Length 6.6 in Safety Firing Pin Block Safety, Trigger Safety

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-usa-p-10-s-optics-ready/

Offline tbRich

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 05:52:54 PM »
It's on there now:

Product Name CZ-USA P-10 S Optics Ready SKU 95170 MSRP $577 Chambering 9mm Luger Magazine Capacity 12+1 Frame Fiber-reinforced polymer Trigger Mech Striker Sights Front tritium night sight, rear serrated combat sight Barrel Length 3.5" Width 1.26 in Weight 24.4 oz Overall Length 6.6 in Safety Firing Pin Block Safety, Trigger Safety

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-usa-p-10-s-optics-ready/
CZ doesn?t list the height though. I was also wondering the height as well. I?d imagine it would be slightly taller than the Rami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:47 PM »
Hold my beer... :o

Offline holidaypf

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 06:03:24 PM »
Well my reading comprehension score is gonna be low for today. :-\

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 06:17:36 PM »
Well, we can't find any ten round mags...so with 14 and without is the best I can do.

The RAMi is shorter in length and height, with the original magazine, and I know that because I could never shoot with the original ten rounders worth a darn, one reason we went with all 14 rounders. It feels beefier, fatter, and the P-10S fits ME better than the RAMI, but the wife likes them both. That BTW, is the first RAMI to make it over the Mississippi river westward. ;)

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:35 PM »
Well my reading comprehension score is gonna be low for today. :-\

haha At first I just thought I was an idiot and missed "height" the last 10 times I checked. You had me worried about my reading comprehension...

Well, we can't find any ten round mags...so with 14 and without is the best I can do.

The RAMi is shorter in length and height, with the original magazine, and I know that because I could never shoot with the original ten rounders worth a darn, one reason we went with all 14 rounders. It feels beefier, fatter, and the P-10S fits ME better than the RAMI, but the wife likes them both. That BTW, is the first RAMI to make it over the Mississippi river westward. ;)

Why thank you good sir!!!!

Dang that RAMI doesn't look much shorter in the height. The length is interesting. It looks like the beavertail almost makes it a wash... Or is that just the illusion of the camera? 
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 12:35:05 AM »
The area above the grip scallop is about the same - the spot that is hammer/beavertail and empty air on the RAMI, is striker mechanism in the P-10S. So, with that in account the RAMi appears to be maybe 1/2 inch shorter lengthwise, but with the standard mag you give up two rounds with the RAMI for a height of about the same.

Offline Sango

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 12:41:52 AM »
That S is really starting to grow on me, (pun intended) armoredman.  8)
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 10:39:38 PM »
Let it flow through you, embrace the addiction... ;D 8)

anything