Author Topic: Am I the only one this weak?  (Read 6113 times)

Offline GeneticallySwiss

Re: Am I the only one this weak?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 02:42:24 AM »
Next in the que for me is a PCR.  Resistance, as they say, is futile.  8)

GS
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and guidance of wise men"

- Douglas Bader -

Offline Sango

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 03:57:29 AM »
Absolutely Not....your current purchase is based on wisdom and need....only the next one could convey weakness. (Rinse and repeat  O0)

Hahahahaha, this right here!  ;D

I?ve ?only? bought a (2nd) P01 so far in 2019. But I?ve also begun researching cans for the P07?s, and planning which toy goes to CGW first for which job. I?m having a hard time justifying a P10F or setting aside money for a Bren 2 with no concrete ETA, so I?ll probably go full pro kit and RRK on P01, pro/mill work/RMR & can on P07 next, just not sure which way to go first. May get the can process started next, as it takes the longest. By then, it?ll arrive AND I?ll be buying a Bren 2, so summer could be loads of fun! I feel like out of all my CZ?s, right now, the P07 needs the most attention to stay relevant in a growing hoard of excellent pistols. They are  great in their own right, but I?ve added some stellar pistols of late. For a while I thought about trading the P07 towards a new CZ toy, then thought why not make it the ultimate HD scenario role filler.

Great pickup, I see an EAA 10mm in my future plans someday also.
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Goju

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2019, 06:24:00 AM »
Sango - unenlightened haters would call you a self-indulgant brute, squandering the family resources. But we all know you are a selfless, crusading visionary. Carry on!

Offline motorcyclist

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 06:28:52 AM »
Oh yes, I love this this forum so much! Ya'll are so logical... I may make my wife join just to read this and realize that I am actually not bad at all. In fact I may be severely under performing as a man with how few of firearms and parts I buy in comparison!

So, who's buying one next weekend? Now I'm thinking about a 10mm...

Just wait until my range report. In fact you better not read it at all because I can almost guarantee you'll be left desperately wanting a 10mm too.  O0 It's the best way I can return the favor of this wonderful support group of enablers.

10mm... already priced a conversion kit from Dillon, looked at chamber gauges, have the die set from my 40s&w days... brass! need brass!

Offline Sango

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 12:25:28 PM »
Sango - unenlightened haters would call you a self-indulgant brute, squandering the family resources. But we all know you are a selfless, crusading visionary. Carry on!

:D ;D  :D
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 12:31:09 PM »
I share your weakness, to a great degree. Fortunately ( according to some) she who must be obeyed is well versed in controlling my weakness. :)

In all honesty, I am a blessed man.
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

skin

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 06:03:16 PM »
 You're not the only one this week, and most certainly not the only one this weak ;D

Offline RockSemiAuto

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 06:56:59 PM »
I am definitely super weak. I ordered a custom AK47 from Meridian Defense last month that cost $1500.00.

My wife and I are going to the NRA Convention in Indy at the end of April and I told her since my custom AK would not be ready for 6-8 weeks I definitely would not be buying any more guns until after the convention. I wanted to check out all of the offerings at the convention and decide what my next purchases would be from there. Well, that promise didn?t last long because today I ordered this:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-moe-ept-shockwave-pistol-with-mbus-rear-odg-5165450115.html

You are in good company my friend; however, I seriously need to hold out from buying anything else until after the convention. ;)

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2019, 07:02:11 PM »
I am definitely super weak. I ordered a custom AK47 from Meridian Defense last month that cost $1500.00.

My wife and I are going to the NRA Convention in Indy at the end of April and I told her since my custom AK would not be ready for 6-8 weeks I definitely would not be buying any more guns until after the convention. I wanted to check out all of the offerings at the convention and decide what my next purchases would be from there. Well, that promise didn?t last long because today I ordered this:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-moe-ept-shockwave-pistol-with-mbus-rear-odg-5165450115.html

You are in good company my friend; however, I seriously need to hold out from buying anything else until after the convention. ;)
You're not going to like the Shockwave blade !!!
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline RockSemiAuto

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2019, 07:07:58 PM »

You're not going to like the Shockwave blade !!!

I have never tried one out. If I don?t like it then I will swap it out for an SB Tactical brace or something similar.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2019, 07:13:06 PM »
I put an SB 3 On mine absolutely love it.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 07:22:08 PM by DOC 1500 »

Offline RockSemiAuto

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 07:15:12 PM »
I put an SB 3 On mine absolutely love it.

Nice

Offline Sango

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2019, 07:22:34 PM »
Rock,

That custom AK is amazing

Doc,

Beautiful!!
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2019, 07:24:10 PM »
That orange thing is a gun lock ,  goes in, inplace of the magazine.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2019, 07:30:41 PM »
Rock,

That custom AK is amazing

Doc,

Beautiful!!
AR15 5.56 10.5" BARREL
ERGO Grip.
 Aero Precision upper and lower.
Aero Precision nickel boron BCG, VG 6 Epsilon compensator / flash hider, plus a Flash Forward device. don't remember the name.
Vortex 3 x magnifier, Vortex Crossfire Red Dot, nitecore 900 Lumen flashlight, Viking 2 point sling ( not in the picture).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 07:38:15 PM by DOC 1500 »

anything