Author Topic: Am I the only one this weak?  (Read 6160 times)

Offline Sango

Re: Am I the only one this weak?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2019, 07:32:49 PM »
Fantastic!!
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline RockSemiAuto

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
Rock,

That custom AK is amazing

Doc,

Beautiful!!

Thank you. The waiting is the hardest part.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2019, 07:34:55 PM »
Definitely ditto's 👍👍on the AK  Rock.
Sweet looking piece.
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline RockSemiAuto

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2019, 07:35:53 PM »
Definitely ditto's 👍👍on the AK  Rock.
Sweet looking piece.

Thanks Doc. I will get some pics up when it arrives.

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2019, 08:43:10 PM »
Only just some love in this thread for CZ re impulse buys and other weak moments.  Imagine if CZ had more runs of SS compacts, or SS Ramis or a single stack pocket gun or a 10mm, or something chambered in 6.5mm for long range, or ... Maybe if some of us weren't so in love with the hammer, we'd be getting more excited about the optics ready stuff, that is pretty cool.

Some of my CZ stash money went to fund the P365.  Me likey!

Offline eastman

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2019, 10:04:49 PM »
I haven't bought a new gun since last year.  :( :( :(

Slacker. The rest of you guys pretty much suck as a "don't buy guns " support group. So, who's buying one next weekend? Now I'm thinking about a 10mm...

buying AR parts and a red dot for February, hopefully the needed FAL parts will be available in March and then maybe a Shadow2 in April.
I don't look like my avatar!

Ron M.

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2019, 09:11:24 PM »
Got a chance to handle the new Ruger 3 inch LCRx 357mag. probably going to buy and get the 327 version as soon as it come out. So, no you're not the only one. I'm also fighting temptation on a Sig P220 Desert/black that Mr. Gun dealer has for $630 shipped.

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2019, 01:32:15 AM »
We can always rename this forum to something like "Gun Buyers Enablers Group". I almost feel like I need to buy 2 or 3 more firearms after hearing from everyone else!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline motorcyclist

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2019, 06:30:59 AM »
Got a chance to handle the new Ruger 3 inch LCRx 357mag. probably going to buy and get the 327 version as soon as it come out. So, no you're not the only one. I'm also fighting temptation on a Sig P220 Desert/black that Mr. Gun dealer has for $630 shipped.

Wife has been carrying one in 38spl. for years. Great carry piece. Oh, uh... no! Don't buy it... gun bad... something like that...

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2019, 07:22:33 AM »
I am definitely super weak. I ordered a custom AK47 from Meridian Defense last month that cost $1500.00.

My wife and I are going to the NRA Convention in Indy at the end of April and I told her since my custom AK would not be ready for 6-8 weeks I definitely would not be buying any more guns until after the convention. I wanted to check out all of the offerings at the convention and decide what my next purchases would be from there. Well, that promise didn?t last long because today I ordered this:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-moe-ept-shockwave-pistol-with-mbus-rear-odg-5165450115.html

You are in good company my friend; however, I seriously need to hold out from buying anything else until after the convention. ;)
You're not going to like the Shockwave blade !!!
I?d have to agree.  I just replace the Shockwave on my 300BO pistol with an SBA3.  Love the gun now.

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2019, 07:25:59 AM »
My moment of weakness came a couple of weeks ago with the order of a Troy XM177E2 Commando.  Who knows when it will get here as I?m hearing that it can take 3 months to ship.

Offline ernie_h

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2019, 11:18:42 AM »
I did tell my wife that the P-07 .40 that I just bought would be my 'only' purchase this year..........don't think she believed it either...and that SP-01 Shadowline would sure look nice next to it's compact brother  8)

Offline bigride

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2019, 02:56:09 PM »
To prove you are not weak or addicted, I think you should pack up that new purchase and ship it to me...just to prove to yourself that you can live without it. Come to think of it, I will offer this service to all you guys...FREE OF CHARGE.  What a deal!

Offline Goju

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2019, 07:15:46 PM »
We can always rename this forum to something like "Gun Buyers Enablers Group". I almost feel like I need to buy 2 or 3 more firearms after hearing from everyone else!
That?s the spirit! For most all of us, it?s not so much a ?weakness? issue...just a storage problem.....

Offline motorcyclist

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2019, 06:16:44 AM »
That?s the spirit! For most all of us, it?s not so much a ?weakness? issue...just a storage problem.....

Another safe!