Author Topic: Hello from a new CZ owner  (Read 599 times)

Offline Kami

Hello from a new CZ owner
« on: February 12, 2019, 02:00:22 PM »
Been lurking at this great place for a while and would like to introduce myself!

Just became a CZ owner, the Kadet Pistol below is my first gun. Due to our strict European gun laws your first weapon has to be a .22, next year I would like to get myself a Shadow 2 and maybe a CZ .22 rifle (love the mini Mauser action).

The weapon is second hand but in great condition, almost no wear, matching numbers and it came in the original box with all the paperwork included. Feels great to finally have my own pistol (and not use one from our shooting club or friends), hope it will improve my skills in Service Pistol competition.

First upgrades are going to be Nill Grips and maybe later a new trigger and hammer.

Offline adrian

Re: Hello from a new CZ owner
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 02:26:37 PM »
     Hiya and welcome Kami, from phoenix,az. Would that be the Netherlands you speak of? Few members here,from there have shared,what I feel are backwards and oppressive gun ownership laws for citizens that enjoy shooting sports or interest in self/home defense. Invite you to post again in the Kadet section of the forum,as they shall also welcome seeing your pistol. The Kadet kit,the upper part of your gun fits many other cz pistols, and hope you enjoy seeing the various ways cz owners enjoy the .22 platform. Be well.

Offline Kami

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 03:52:50 PM »
Thanks Adrian! I'm indeed from the Netherlands. Our laws are very strict compared to yours, but not impossible, feel free to ask any questions about it. Will post again in the kadet section, cheers!

Offline Rickytick

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 04:11:49 PM »
Hello from Oklahoma.

Offline czsuby

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 08:13:43 AM »
Welcome from South Carolina.

Offline HollowDawg

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 01:41:15 PM »
Welcome from Georgia(USA)! If you spend much time on this site, you will hear Cajun Gun Works mentioned much as a source and manufacturer for CZ upgrade parts. Just out of curiosity, is there a Netherlands or European source for such things? Wonder if they can ship pistol parts to USA if there is such?

Offline Firemanjones

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 06:58:48 PM »
Welcome from Florida.
Safety First
Living the dream, driving a Fire Engine RETIRED shooting my Guns in FL and the Mountains of NC and hanging in Mannheim.

Offline eastman

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 09:53:12 PM »
Welcome from Georgia(USA)! If you spend much time on this site, you will hear Cajun Gun Works mentioned much as a source and manufacturer for CZ upgrade parts. Just out of curiosity, is there a Netherlands or European source for such things? Wonder if they can ship pistol parts to USA if there is such?

Cajun posted that they are working on export to Europe. The wheels of governments grind slowly.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline Blackwatch

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 10:19:17 PM »
Greetings from Texas!

Offline Trh9905

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 05:57:17 PM »
Hello and welcome to the form from central MI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline timetofly

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 11:18:41 PM »
Greetings from South East Kansas.

Offline Kami

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 03:55:31 PM »

Thanks! I've read about them but at the moment they don't ship to Europe, glad to read this might chance.

I'm able to order stuff from the European version of CZ Custom though, but they don't cary half the stuff the US website does (which is strange because CZ is very popular here).

Offline tanders

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 01:07:17 AM »
Greetings from Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk