Author Topic: Problems with newish P01 Omega  (Read 606 times)

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: Problems with newish P01 Omega
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 12:12:16 PM »
They are sending you a new gun. Whatever they found with your original gun must have been an issue they deemed unrepairable. Like I said before CZ has really great customer service. Enjoy the new gun when you get it.

Offline Frozencpu

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 01:12:02 PM »
Woah, I too have very freshly new P01 omega from Nov 2018 test target and don't have any problems with it. Congrats on new P01 then straight from CZ.

Offline badwrench

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 10:47:47 AM »
Things like this happen..after all we all need to remember that these are mass-produced pistols, and every so often  a few stinkers will get out..The bright side here, is, that CZ is stepping up to the plate and replacing the pistol, and will probably go through the replacement and make sure there are no problems with it.. I'm betting the OP will be happy with the replacement..

Offline spitfire007

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 12:33:39 PM »
I’m just surprised I bought a used pistol at a gun show (with box, papers, like new etc) and they’re willing to replace it due to the issues I was having.
Makes me wanna buy a P10C...if that’s how they treat customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 04:31:36 PM »
I have no reservations about buying a CZ at all. My experience with them has always been positive and the couple issues I had several years ago were handled courteously and in a timely fashion. I wish I could heap such praises on some of the other major manufacturers products I own/have owned.

anything