Author Topic: Hello from South Carolina  (Read 831 times)

Offline Croal_Darksoul

Hello from South Carolina
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:03:06 PM »
I have been a gun owner for over 40 years. In those 40 years I have owned almost every model and style of gun under the sun. I currently specialize in high end 1911's and anything Sig Sauer.  I have been eyeing one of the CZ Shadow 2's for some time but never could bring myself to drop the hammer on purchasing one.  I have a very bad habit of impulse buying firearms and have been trying very hard lately to curb my impulsiveness. With that being said, I found a CZ Shadow 2 in black with the blue aluminum grips in stock at a LGS. I went and looked at it on 3 separate occasions and forced myself to leave without purchasing it trying to curb my obsessive impulse to always buy a new gun on the spot. Well the fourth visit was all I could take. I looked at it earlier and it was just such a marvelously beautiful pistol. It's fit and finish was better than a lot of the custom pistols I own at more than twice the price. It fit my hand like a glove and its grip angle was PERFECT for a natural point/aim. I was also very impressed with the way the slide rides INSIDE the frame and its super low bore in relation to the grip/frame. Needless to say I am the new proud owner of a CZ 75 Shadow 2. I love this thing already and haven't even shot it yet. I will be hitting the range first thing in the morning. if this thing shoots half as well as it looks, It will be the best shooting gun I own by a long shot. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and learning more about the CZ line of pistols. Thanks for allowing me to join your forums.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 09:27:15 PM by Croal_Darksoul, Reason: Fix poor grammar »
We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine, we're the last in line  -  RJD

Offline timetofly

Re: Hello from South Carolina
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 09:27:15 PM »
Welcome from SE Kansas.  I recently bought a S2 and love the way it sits down in your hand.
All of life’s journeys begin by putting one foot in front of the other.

Offline Croal_Darksoul

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 09:33:46 PM »
I Know exactly what you mean.  This S2 fits my hand better than any other guy I have ever held.  It's amazing. I love my Sig P220s, P229's, P226's, P227s, P320's, P365, My Springfield XDm's, EMP's, and even my 1911's but this S2 just beats them all in comfort and perfect fit in my hand. The next closest would be my Dan Wesson Valor 1911 but even it cant compare to the S2. I bought the S2 to try some competition at my local rifle club but to be honest, even though it is very large and heavy Im actually considering it for my concealed carry weapon. I will know for sure what I think about it when I hit the range tomorrow. I hope to come back with a full range report with pictures, chronograph, and accuracy (target pictures) from my range trip.
We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine, we're the last in line  -  RJD

Offline Rickytick

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 11:24:25 PM »
Hello from Oklahoma.

Offline Phlyers13

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 07:13:06 AM »
Look forward to your feedback! 

Offline czsuby

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 07:17:18 AM »
Welcome from South Carolina.   Upstate.

Offline Blackwatch

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 07:46:31 AM »
Greetings from Texas!

Offline Firemanjones

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 09:24:28 PM »
Hello from Florida.
Safety First
Living the dream, driving a Fire Engine RETIRED shooting my Guns in FL and the Mountains of NC and visiting family in Mannheim.

Offline oilfire13

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 06:44:37 AM »
Hello from NW Indiana,  new CZ guy already ordering a S2 also!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline Trh9905

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 06:22:19 PM »
Hello and welcome from central MI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk