Author Topic: Meridian Defense Apocalypse Series ?Pestilence? AK  (Read 2882 times)

Offline RockSemiAuto

Meridian Defense Apocalypse Series ?Pestilence? AK
« on: February 28, 2019, 06:48:37 PM »
I picked up this beautiful beast today from my FFL. It was a long 10 week wait but worth it. It is better than I expected to be. Meridian Defense was great with their communication along the way and their service was top notch. They are making War, Famine, and Death as well. Cannot wait to see what they come up with for the remaining horseman.

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
Re: Meridian Defense Apocalypse Series ?Pestilence? AK
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 07:31:50 PM »
Congrats!  Very nice oak shipping case its sitting on.  So much classier than the cardboard box often used!

Seriously, though, looking forward to your range report, especially how rigid/mated to the barrel the rail system is for an optic mount.  It looks like they beefed up the gas port angle quite bit for the rail.  Are you planning to scope it?

Offline RockSemiAuto

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 07:46:00 PM »
Congrats!  Very nice oak shipping case its sitting on.  So much classier than the cardboard box often used!

Seriously, though, looking forward to your range report, especially how rigid/mated to the barrel the rail system is for an optic mount.  It looks like they beefed up the gas port angle quite bit for the rail.  Are you planning to scope it?

LOL, that oak case is nice isn?t it. It did ship in a hard plastic case that they provided. Not sure if I will mount any scope or optic yet. It may not see too much range time. I don?t have very many safe queens but this thing might get that tag.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 08:01:53 PM »
Very cool looking AK, thank you for the pic.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 09:18:18 PM »

LOL, that oak case is nice isn?t it. It did ship in a hard plastic case that they provided. Not sure if I will mount any scope or optic yet. It may not see too much range time. I don?t have very many safe queens but this thing might get that tag.

Awwww!  Don't work that safety, then -- hate to scratch that thing!

Offline Tok36

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 10:07:37 PM »
I figure with the worn look already established adding a few scratches would just add the its presence.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Sango

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 03:54:32 AM »
My god, that is gorgeous.  8)
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 03:36:55 PM »
Very very Nice!  8)  May it serve you well!  :)
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"