Author Topic: Grand Power ends distribution contract with Eagle Imports  (Read 2728 times)

Offline zemscz75

Grand Power ends distribution contract with Eagle Imports
« on: March 02, 2019, 09:00:38 AM »
Since there are several active Grand Power owners on the forum, I thought to share the news. Looks like Grand Power will be ending the exclusive distribution contract it had with Eagle Imports on March 14, 2019. According to comments made by Eagle's CEO, Michael Sodini, this was Grand Power's decision. He also mentioned at that time, all customer service, warranty and technical requests will go through Grand Power at support@grandpower.eu and that all future warranty will go through their new warranty center. Hope that will be US based.

Perhaps Grand Power is going full bore on the US market finally and will follow similar to setting up something like CZ-USA or Walther USA did. This would bode well for helping get this excellent pistol out in the US market!

Anyone anticipating a fire sale on GPs now?

Press release: https://eagleimportsinc.com/media/wysiwyg/GP_press_release.pdf
IG Announcement: https://www.instagram.com/p/BueFYwUnFId/

Offline motorcyclist

Re: Grand Power ends distribution contract with Eagle Imports
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 12:37:17 PM »
If prices fall I may have to get a stribog. Grand power organizing their own import/distribution will mean price increase in the near future.

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 02:45:51 PM »
If prices fall I may have to get a stribog. Grand power organizing their own import/distribution will mean price increase in the near future.

Yeah!  I've had one of those on my "Wants" list.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline Montesf1030

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 05:21:57 PM »
I have a Striborg and highly recommend it ... Excellent shooter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ron M.

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 09:58:07 PM »
A local shop has a couple of K100 MK12s for $420, I keep thinking I should get one to try out. If prices are going to go up, think I'll buy one next week. I've heard lots of positive things about these pistols.

Offline Linejudgemick

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 11:35:46 PM »
As a GP owner, I don't know if this will be good news, or bad news. I guess I'll just have to hope for the best.
CZ 75 P-01 Omega & P-07

Offline Mercs

Grand Power ends distribution contract with Eagle Imports
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 01:45:42 PM »
I recently scored a K100 X-Trim at a great price to play around with... seems like prices have been going down as some folks may be dumping the guns now. It is expertly fit, has beautiful precise machining, and the trigger is amazing right out of the box. Smooth DA, PERFECT SA reset. Needs nothing. Makes me want to add an Excalibur to my collection now. Does anyone know where to find some magazines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk