Author Topic: New CZ compact owner  (Read 2231 times)

Offline adrian

Re: New CZ compact owner
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 07:07:40 PM »
   Hiya dirtymartini and thx for the thread and which model of cz compact did you purchase?  And will the operators comments about custom work related to possible repercussions affect your choices?  Living a short ride from czc I bought and sent work to Stu there with only positive things to say. And I've seen the praises that Cajun also receives. Set your gun up the way you want to maximize your enjoyment of it. I tried the trijicon for a front, it was ok for range shooting,being a pale contrast to the rears,but when dark enough to glow the target was to dark to shoot with confidence at. The shops can adj the trigger action,reset,and weight to what ever you like and whenever you like. Be well.

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 09:42:31 AM »
Good Choice Stuart does excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 11:57:50 AM »
Internet folklore, no one has ever been prosecuted for a light trigger.

Maybe not directly for it, but I?m quite sure it has figured in multiple lawsuits concerning negligence or willful disregard for manufacturers tolerances/ been used by prosecution to portray a defendant in a SD/HD scenario in as bad a light as possible.
The Glock forum has a bunch of information, specifically from Mas Ayoob, a renown expert/expert witness, regarding specific instances. I?d have to look them up...but it?s not just internet folklore.

I?m just looking for some insight regarding these specific pistols and the work various gunsmiths perform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read numerous posts in other forums about the "modified trigger liability" issue and have yet to see ONE documented case.  Not one.  Also, if you are unfortunate enough to have to shoot somebody, your trigger is going to be the least of your worries.  Carry/defend with the weapon of your choice that you are the most comfortable with.

It IS internet folklore, from my searches.  That said, I am open minded and if someone posts a documented case I'll accept it.  I'll still defend myself with what I want, "consequences" be d@mn#d.

anything