Author Topic: New 75b Omega  (Read 759 times)

Offline christak

Re: New 75b Omega
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 10:39:24 PM »
Thanks all for the clarifications!
I know it was smart to buy a first good pistol and pick a CZ 75 variant...except that I would collect them all. I appreciate as much to hold it in my hands and clean it than to shoot it....I want a P10F, a P09, an SP01 with safety, and maybe a shadow or 2....now its not too realistic in the near future. Ans also, In Canada, we can only buy handguns with barrels measuring 105mm or more. No self-defense, no carry permits (unless law enforcement related). If not, I would dig a RAMI.

The P10Cs we can buy here have the "silencer-ready" threaded barrel, just to comply to our regulations. I'm not a fan of threaded barrels, knowing that it is technically of NO USE for us...maybe I should move to the States!

CZs are definitely addictive. I've purchased five of them in the past two to three years. I'm a CZ fanboy for sure, but only interested in the DA/SA "metal" guns...well, except for my SP-01 Phantom.  8)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 11:33:29 PM by christak »

Offline Delavan

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 06:39:26 PM »
Thanks all for the clarifications!
I know it was smart to buy a first good pistol and pick a CZ 75 variant...except that I would collect them all. I appreciate as much to hold it in my hands and clean it than to shoot it....I want a P10F, a P09, an SP01 with safety, and maybe a shadow or 2....now its not too realistic in the near future. Ans also, In Canada, we can only buy handguns with barrels measuring 105mm or more. No self-defense, no carry permits (unless law enforcement related). If not, I would dig a RAMI.

The P10Cs we can buy here have the "silencer-ready" threaded barrel, just to comply to our regulations. I'm not a fan of threaded barrels, knowing that it is technically of NO USE for us...maybe I should move to the States!

CZs are definitely addictive. I've purchased five of them in the past two to three years. I'm a CZ fanboy for sure, but only interested in the DA/SA "metal" guns...well, except for my SP-01 Phantom.  8)

I understand the DA/SA all steel guns...this is my top choice...and because I don't need a decocker, a regular safety is all I need (and handle best).

Offline VA_Alex

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 03:01:57 PM »
Finally hit the range. Sent 250 down the pipe of mixed ammo and everything worked great. They double action is a bit heavy. The single action is very nice. Time to find a holster.