Author Topic: She's Coming Home.....  (Read 1703 times)

Offline CZRex

She's Coming Home.....
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:57:00 AM »
About a month ago I traded my Rami to a guy who said he'd been dying to have one, been a unicorn on his list for years.  I think that it was out of gun boredom that I did the deal.  Well, come to find out, TWO whole days later he traded it to another guy for another unicorn on his list.  I contacted that guy and asked him to let me know if he ever thinks about moving the Rami.  I told him about the Rami being a unicorn for the other dude and he said, "Yeah, he claimed that what I traded to him for the Rami was something he'd always wanted.  He's already traded that one away, too."  So we both knew that we had a compulsive flipper in our midst.  Anyway, he said he'd sell/trade it back to me if I wanted it.  Today she comes home!  I scraped together some $ and am handing it over this afternoon for the Rami that I'd always said that I'd never sell/trade.  Word of advice....don't trade away good guns out of boredom.  Sit tight, the mood will pass.
PTC, but Pine Mtn will always be home.

Offline Sumdumguy

Re: She's Coming Home.....
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 05:02:13 PM »
I feel your pain, I have been itching to move a gun along. It was between my cz70 and P07. It looks like the P07 is on the chopping block. I just can't part with my disco gun and I'll never sell the Rami.

Now I just need to get my post count high enough to post in the classifieds!

Offline 3502dav

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 04:45:01 PM »
This is great advice. I have been contemplating selling off my Rami BD but every time I take her out of the safe and hold it the thought passes.
It took me forever to find one so I best move something else. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CZRex

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 10:29:47 PM »
I brought her home 3/12 and just to make her feel special I carried her with me all day today.  I asked for forgiveness and she said, "Ok, just don't do it again."
PTC, but Pine Mtn will always be home.

Offline Phlyers13

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 10:38:33 PM »
Gotta love a happy ending.  We don?t get too many chances in life to right a wrong!

anything